Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myer $99 Platinum Sales

Default Myer $99 Platinum Sales

Myer has the YOTG Soundwave and O.P, as well as the three pack seekers for $99... I bought a Soundwave myself from Myer Carindale in QLD.... There are two left as off 5pm 9.12.05... There were about four O.Ps and two seeker sets also at $99.... Combiner Wars Cyclonus and Hot Spot were $40... Bombshell legends was $16....

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    Myer has the YOTG Soundwave and O.P, as well as the three pack seekers for $99... I bought a Soundwave myself from Myer Carindale in QLD.... There are two left as off 5pm 9.12.05... There were about four O.Ps and two seeker sets also at $99.... Combiner Wars Cyclonus and Hot Spot were $40... Bombshell legends was $16....
    Holy moly that's cheap!!
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

And scalpers are gonna buy all available stock and flood eBay and gumtree for months to come... And all fans will suffer And miss this opportunity.. As with Jetfire at the reject shop... And Big W with Devastator... I still am yet to get a Devastator at a reasonable price

I count myself lucky being able to pick up this bargain today... I would have bought another but the Mrs was with me... Maybe next week if he's still around, and the Mrs is no where around

picked up the jets and laser prime. got soundwave last time it was on sale for 170ish.

laser prime is pretty good considering how old the mould is! the articulation is better than most of the toys today imo.

I'm considering laser prime. considering. I've never had the mould and a quick search tells me this is the cheapest way to get hold of it. but the colours!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yeah, I'm going to get Soundwave for $99.00.

Did anybody else get a Soundwave that looked like the tape had been cut on both ends then resealed?

A family member got me one and didn't do the OCD check that I usually do. He looks okay through the window, but you never know...

I've ordered mine, I'll let you know once I get him into my grubby little hands.

Cheers!