Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
Don't know what people have against rubber tyres. Its a premium added touch for a premium product, not talking about KO's obviously. If MP 10 has it then there's no reason the other MP's should be cheaply made with plastic molded tyres. And if they crack after some time then that's a fault of the manufacturer for using cheap rubber.

"there can't be any discussion promotes them or highlights reasons for buying them"
I guess i cant really give any opinion other than im interested in what the end product will look like given KO's nowadays.
Rubber tires can rot over time, youtube review optibotimus had his mp10 tires crack and held them together by glue, if memory serves me correctly he mentions this in his mp ultra magnus review when he's discussing them, gonna need a climate controlled cabinet to protect them, that said some of my g1 toys still have intact tires and they sat in a toy box for many years

I like the feel but they're a dust magnet and I prefer not to handle mine so plastic tires work for my preference