Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BotCon 2016 news and reveals

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Apparently a guy from BBTS brought up the entirety of what stock was left of the Megatron stock
    Also, TFSource got their booth closed down for selling 3rd Party stuff, pretty dumb on their part if true.

Tfsource were still there.

CW Liokaiser now confirmed, on the back of an upcoming box as a co-sell. Photo on global sites.

I had a chat with the boys from BBTS & they also heard the story about them buying out all of the Megatrons. Who knows?

TFSource was shut down for a while- they just had black cloth over their merchandise with an officer standing behind the counter. They were, as Griffin said, back to operating normally

Put the original skyfire/whatever cockpit on CW Strafe and you've basically got CW Ramjet?

Seems like they spoilt a good chunk of their CW reveals by the packaging cross sells on day one, followed up by another on day two!

Like that all seven "regular" Headmasters are coming, but two triple changer Voyager Horrorcons would finish the set nicely.

Wolfwire and Highbrow look great, and they've wiped out the major Headmasters in a couple wave, so that's cool. Shame there were no Legends reveals (Kickback please) and the Headmaster Brawn is kind of disapponting, since it probably means no Legends figure, at least for a while.

I like that a lot of the Platinum sets have a bunch of classics characters for those who missed out, who can now get the full 86 Autobot crew, Junkions, Sweeps and Megatron and Prime. Hoping that a Platinum Unicron comes to light.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I hope Hasbro hasn't lost the Grimlock name. They have called the Grimlock head "Clobber".
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I hope Hasbro hasn't lost the Grimlock name. They have called the Grimlock head "Clobber".
    Isn't that how these Headmaster work? The head is the little bot with another name. The body is the main character, IE Grimlock.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Can anyone work out who the photo is (in shadow) in the very last photo on tfw2005's Hasbro Panel? Kinda looked like Overlord, or am I mistaken?
    http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...-201600023.jpg
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!