Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Inferno Teaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Saying that like it's a bad thing~
    Not bad, just there are characters who did more memorable things that haven't had the MP treatment, and who should have had by now.

The potential repaint fumes are dizzying...

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    It's free market research for TT. I really like the look of the 3P Infernos and Grapples, so I'm looking forward to Takara's take on them. So far I reckon they've done a better job every time.

Man, looking at the current MP lineup of Autobot cars it's still painfully obvious that Jazz is the one they're missing. If they could bring Hasui back to work on Jazz that would be perfect! (Or the guy who did RTS Jazz whose name escapes me rn)
    Takara always seem to do a better job capturing the G1 toon likeness of the character than third parties, which is as it should be, alas with some of the recent QC issues Takara no longer means better quality.

I think I will likely get the MMC Inferno as well as this one, you just can't beat MMC's quality and finish.

I agree on Jazz, I so want a Jazz, official or otherwise and the only 3rd party one announced is from an entirely untested new company.

Cool, hope they break up the Inferno / Grapple releases with some other toys like they did for Ironhide/Ratchet. That straight run of Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen was exhausting - but those were early days, different times.

Artfire inbound perhaps?

That would be glorious
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

nice tactics on TT side also makes you wanna buy that anime accurate version of Alert. well if what they say is right on schedule (winter release in Japan) we may see the last new mold of the year yet to come. i just have a feeling Primal aint the last for this year

Artfire repaint would be a given I reckon. Maybe even a Hauler repaint, I'd buy that haha.

Though I must admit to being slightly disappointed to see that it wasn't BW Inferno, being that he was my favourite from Beast Wars

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Maybe a skip for me I think I just want my cars,had no intention of buying everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm leaning more towards a happy coincidence with Ramjet and Inferno, rather than Takara trying to keep up with third party manufacturers.
    This is much more likely, the common understanding is that the lifecycle from concept to shelf for a transformer is about 2 years. logical when you take into consideration the number of products that would be being worked on at the same time, the lead time for development and manufacture of the steel moulds, the production time to produce the volume required for release.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    It's free market research for TT. I really like the look of the 3P Infernos and Grapples, so I'm looking forward to Takara's take on them. So far I reckon they've done a better job every time.

Man, looking at the current MP lineup of Autobot cars it's still painfully obvious that Jazz is the one they're missing. If they could bring Hasui back to work on Jazz that would be perfect! (Or the guy who did RTS Jazz whose name escapes me rn)
    BRING ME MY JAZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Er..... oooo-kay. Think you might have been reading more into it than was there dude. By that rational all fire fighters are gay if it's gay to save someone from a fire.
    Haha, if that were the case my wife would be a whole lot less interested in Chicago Fire.

I've got to be honest, when I first read the thread title I thought of Beast Wars Inferno and was a bit surprised and disappointed. don't get me wrong, I think there should be some beast wars love out there, I just can't bring myself to be invested in it.
    Once I saw the silhouette I was stoked. I've never been super attached to Inferno but I really liked the G1 toy, there is so much detail in the robot mode, which I'm a little worried they'll leave out since TT seem to design for screen accuracy. The leg design in particular on the toy was very cool, I could never figure out why they didn't pin the knee joint when I was a kid.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

[QUOTE=UltraMarginal;521134]

BRING ME MY JAZZ!

QUOTE]

I am hoping 3p to start since the coincidence is so striking similar maybe it will help.