Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: October Acquisitions.

from BBTS via Pulse:

I was gunna hang out for the Henkei Galvatron, but since this was part of a bulk lot, it was nice and cheap

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Art of Transformers soft cover, MTMTE Vol 1 and Revelations Sideswipe.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Big-W Mirrabooka had an Acid Storm as of about 5 PM today.
    Yeah, and that's closer to my area, 5 minute walk. Unfortunately I got one where I work in Midland. Wonder if they will do returns at other branches....

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    from BBTS via Pulse...
    Maybe I should start up my own mule service..?

Arrived in the mail the other day, 3 boxes.
    1 - Henkei Thundercracker from Tober.
    2 - Superlink Starscream (different to Energon Starscream, with transparent plastic parts)
    3 - Dark Fangwolf (JP LTD edition), Fireguts God Ginrai (found it for US$150, which is the cheapest I've seen it in some time), BW Neo Cannon (roleplay item - no idea what you're supposed to do with it, but was cheap enough to add to my collection of roleplay weapons).

That third lot was from a US online store called toysnjoys.com - has a lot of odd stuff at some fairly good prices. But they don't update often enough, so check if items are instock before you purchase. I had 3 items said to be out of stock (after my payment was processed by their auto-checkout system), and had to use the credit to buy something else (which partially paid for the 3 items above that I was interested in anyway). I do recommend them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Yay! I managed to score an Acid Storm....with a missing foot. :| Not even broken. Missing foot and pin. The hinge is clean.

Just when I thought I found one of the harder to get figures.
    ...I'm suddenly glad I'm not looking for Universe toys right now.

BW Neo Cannon (roleplay item - no idea what you're supposed to do with it, but was cheap enough to add to my collection of roleplay weapons).
    Um...shoot stuff? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Box day from Singapore for me.

Two boxes that I sent myself while I was over there arrived.

TMSP-01 and TMSP-02 (Convoy and Megatron Ultras), Reissue Galvatron and Pepsi Convoy

Universe Silverstreak, Sideswipe, Galvatron, Acid Storm, Japanese Premium Movie Bumblebee, Movie Cliffjumper and Universe Swerve

2 Rally Car Collection Series 11: Lancia and 2 Star Wars 1:144 Vehicle Collection

Japanese Henkei Convoy, Starscream, Grimlock, Liger, Bumble, Sunstreaker and Prowl

Animated Ultra Magnus, Movie Evac and Incinerator

Universe Legends Hound, Megatron, Jazz, Universe Robot Heroes Sunstreaker/Galvatron, Universe Acid Storm, Encore 11 Skywarp and Thundercracker

One more box to go..
    Zippo, where did you get the Incinerator and Encores? I will be dropping S'pore end of the month for work, definitely going to grab a few if I can find them!

Nice haul Zippo and everyone else.

Got the remaining two Animated Voyagers I needed from wave 3/4 at the Target sale:

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    (BW Neo Cannon)

Um...shoot stuff? I dunno.
    That's the confusing part, it doesn't shoot anything out of it, but has that dark transparent plastic inner chamber on the top which fires pellets at the orange ball at the end. It has sound features (maybe *had* light features as well), but only makes minimal sounds when pulling the trigger. I'm thinking it makes more sounds if you hit the hole in the orange ball, but don't know why or how. And there doesn't appear to be anything else on it to press other than the trigger.
    An odd looking toy, but odd enough and cheap enough for me to get it.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

W00T! I just picked up Animated Blitzwing for $21.99 at Target!!! They put the wrong price tag on the wrong item, so they had to honour it!