Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: October Q's for Hasbro (closes 5th Oct).

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Perhaps you just need to setup the appropriate business entity Griffin, making yourself, or OTCA, THE indy shop.
    Great idea!

Nice list of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin
    19 - Are any of the following US store exclusives being released in AUS stores?
    Bulkhead (Voyager) w/ Autobot Jazz (BBat) (repacks) (US unknown/AUS unknown)
    Optimus Prime (Voyager) w/ Autobot Ratchet (BBat) (repacks) (US unknown/AUS unknown)
    Gunbarrel (Basic Decepticon) (US Target/AUS unknown) (EN Tank)
    Decepticon Reverb (Basic Decepticon) (US Target/AUS unknown) (EN Jet)
    Backtrack (Basic Autobot) (US Target/AUS unknown) (CYB Motorcycle)
    When were these announced? I haven't heard of them. Are the Universe or Animated?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Bulkhead (Voyager) w/ Autobot Jazz (BBat) (repacks) (US unknown/AUS unknown)
    Optimus Prime (Voyager) w/ Autobot Ratchet (BBat) (repacks) (US unknown/AUS unknown)
    Gunbarrel (Basic Decepticon) (US Target/AUS unknown) (EN Tank)
    Decepticon Reverb (Basic Decepticon) (US Target/AUS unknown) (EN Jet)
    Backtrack (Basic Autobot) (US Target/AUS unknown) (CYB Motorcycle)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    When were these announced? I haven't heard of them. Are the Universe or Animated?
    The Animated Voyagers/BBat's 2-packs were stumbled across here while Gunbarrel, Reverb & Backtrack are Movie Allspark scout repaints

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    The Animated Voyagers/BBat's 2-packs were stumbled across here while Gunbarrel, Reverb & Backtrack are Movie Allspark scout repaints
    I remember the Scouts now, not the voyager ones though.
    Thanks though

I only just discovered this thread, and that's an awesome line up of questions for Hasbro to answer. Some sites are starting to post replies, so I can't wait to see what was answered.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    3 - Are the plastic bubbles on carded figures made from plastic that can be recycled?
    -
    4 - Are Hasbro aware of the noticeable increase in quality control issues (weak plastic, messy paint aps, etc) being found by collectors and even reported to Hasbro Customer service in the past, and if so, are there plans to rectify the problem or is this just a result of sourcing more affordable production methods to offset higher production costs (and as such, won't be changing any time soon)?

6 - Are we likely to see more Machine Men/Gobots homages, like the Fracture/Crasher figure?
    -
    7 - Is there an update on the creation of a Hasbro AUS online store, as it was last mentioned at Toyfair to be likely by the end of this year or early next year?
    -
    9 - Is it possible to have an Australian-based Official Collector Club, or does the Official one in America cover all international jurisdictions, preventing a local one?
    -

11 - With the advances that Lego has had in their Technic range and also the mecha-like and popular exoforce series which can all create fully transformable vehicles if engineered correctly, (the parts in their catalog are more than capable of fully articulated robots), would a series of licensed Lego transformers be considered, as opposed to Hasbro's own attempts at competing with Lego with its own version in the past?
    Of the questions, these are the ones I'm keen to see Hasbro answer. Particularly 11, that would be awesome combining my two biggest collections together
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Of the questions, these are the ones I'm keen to see Hasbro answer. Particularly 11, that would be awesome combining my two biggest collections together
    Tell me about. Lego Transformers would send me completely broke.

Have we got the October Q's answered and posted up somewhere or are they still on their way.

Haven't got em yet, but with four times as many Qs, it might be a while.

well, itll be good to see my question answered by christmas lol