Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Return toys arriving in Australia

TRU has instock listings on eBay for Wave 2 deluxes

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item25c17ed9b8

But unfortunately you can't select which one. If you order two you might get duplicates, but good to know it's at the warehouse and we didn't get clogged with only wave 1s
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I have a feeling that they're just wave 1 Deluxes with the wrong image.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    TRU has instock listings on eBay for Wave 2 deluxes

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item25c17ed9b8

But unfortunately you can't select which one. If you order two you might get duplicates, but good to know it's at the warehouse and we didn't get clogged with only wave 1s
    They ALWAYS have wrong images up for stuff.
    Who runs their idiotic online store?
    I tried messaging TRU about it on ebay just for shits 'n giggle, oh what a surprise - complete waste of time.

Do they really expect people to order and get sent random shit?
    I feel like actually putting in a complaint with ebay about them as it goes against their item description policy.

It never occurred to me that it was just stock photos supplied by Hasbro... But yes, that would make sense. They don't know what character, or even what wave they're selling. Probably order a deluxe and get a legends head instead, lol
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

It never occurred to me that it was just stock photos supplied by Hasbro... But yes, that would make sense. They don't know what character, or even what wave they're selling. Probably order a deluxe and get a legends head instead, lol
    Hey maybe I'll order a Wheelie and get a green (blegh) Unicron?
    All the random-ness has gotta pay off at some point right? Like the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I feel like actually putting in a complaint with ebay about them as it goes against their item description policy.
    I get the feeling that eBay would just ignore your complaint as Toys R Us is a big retail store. eBay would rather let them do as they want and risk a few peeved buyers then potentially lose income from such a (percieved) major source. Just a guess mind you, I myself am always put off from ordering from Toys R Us online stores because of this random nonsense, if you're going to have over inflated prices at least don't make it essentially a lucky dip, let people choose what they get, it's not like it's that hard to include the option

Someone posted a sighting of Astrotrain st a TRU, so they might be Wave 2 figures after all. No way I'd order without being able to select the figure, and TRU US website allows you to buy individual figures.

Someone posted a sighting of Astrotrain st a TRU, so they might be Wave 2 figures after all. No way I'd order without being able to select the figure, and TRU US website allows you to buy individual figures.
    Yes, in NSW at ToysRUs, both Astrotrain and Alpha Trion from wave 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    over at TRU Erina tonight and I saw that Titans return voyager astrotrain and alpha trion were out, also computron is available
    That's both waves of Voyager and Leader here, just need the second wave of Legends, Deluxe and Titanmasters.... and the first wave at most other stores.

Saw the deluxes at Toys R Us Burwood today. I gotta say, wow they look lackluster. Blurr look awful without much paint apps. Scourge doesn't look great either imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I get the feeling that eBay would just ignore your complaint as Toys R Us is a big retail store. eBay would rather let them do as they want and risk a few peeved buyers then potentially lose income from such a (percieved) major source. Just a guess mind you, I myself am always put off from ordering from Toys R Us online stores because of this random nonsense, if you're going to have over inflated prices at least don't make it essentially a lucky dip, let people choose what they get, it's not like it's that hard to include the option
    Talk about lazy and inept customer service. How many people right now would be happy to but even at the slightly more than retail price If you could actually order what you want?

It's likes somebody actively doesn't want people to bother buying those things online from them.
    I don't see this lucky dip BS from kmart, target, big w online or on ebay etc.

I feel it's something that could potentially be rectified easy enough we knew the right person to contact in the right way.
    The right person is always somebody above customer service, not whoever puts up those rubbish listings on ebay, who no doubt is just doing their job and has no power to make any decision about what is in the listings etc.

Anyone have any clues on who to contact and I'll give it a go?
    It's not the msg system through ebay, that option don't work.
    If anyone knows a contact who is higher up the chain perhaps? Or I don't know if they have a P.R. departments, but usually that lot get onto things and actually make changes, rather than fobbing people off like "customer service" often does for various companies.