Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Fortress Maximus BIG W sighting thread

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned as I'm not interested in Fort Max, but Myer has it in next weeks catalogue for $269.95. I know it's dearer than BigW but it may be a better option for some people here. Price match maybe?
    Where can I find that catalogue? Need a back-up plan in case Big W doesn't pull through :P

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Where can I find that catalogue? Need a back-up plan in case Big W doesn't pull through :P
    https://www.mightyape.com.au/product...ximus/25249821

There's your backup. Even cheaper.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Online copy is now on the BigW site (link is in this news topic here).

BigW stores now have the catalogue in stores (I picked up one today), but get to them before the sale starts as I've always found the stores have run out on the day it starts.

Checked out Penrith today, nothing out that is big like FM or Victorian. So asked the service counter and the lady said that all the expensive stuff is likely to be out the back as they're going to be put out exactly at 12pm Wednesday night.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Cammy is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I couldn't get to Tweed City Big W over the weekend, but today all the toy sale toys were out, but there were big empty gaps where Fortress Maximus and the Ghostbusters HQ should be, so either scalpers/collectors already grabbed them, or they're following the rules and not putting them out yet (not likely, as all their Devastators were gone before last year's sale). Still really hope I can grab one, at least they had a few Victorions waiting for the price drop which I'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Checked out Penrith today, nothing out that is big like FM or Victorian. So asked the service counter and the lady said that all the expensive stuff is likely to be out the back as they're going to be put out exactly at 12pm Wednesday night.
    That's what I was repeatedly told by every Big W store that I called about CW Devastator... and we all know how that turned out!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    That's what I was repeatedly told by every Big W store that I called about CW Devastator... and we all know how that turned out!
    Big W had CW Devy last year down to $150, but no store in WA I could find had him in stock. I went to a bunch, nothing.

Ended up doing a layby on one in Toyworld Freo for $250 down from $300.
    I could have kept looking for more BIG W ones, but with the amount you spend on fuel going north of the city and all over - not worth it. And Freo Toyworld is a 20 min drive for me.

I asked them earlier if they would get in the Titan Max, and I've asked several times and they just say "we don't know". So Big W it is for me, especially seeing as I can pay him off over several months leaving some $$$ to pick up the upcoming Titans Returns deluxe/voyager scale figures.

Myer have Fort Max online now at sale price $269.95. If you are a Myer One member, enter code TOYS10 for 10% off. Which makes it cheaper than BigWs catalogue price.

So I was in Myers today and apparently they are having a toy sale on Wednesday. I asked if they'd match Big W price on FortMax, they said yes but only if he's in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Myer have Fort Max online now at sale price $269.95. If you are a Myer One member, enter code TOYS10 for 10% off. Which makes it cheaper than BigWs catalogue price.
    Awesome!!! You saved me from the Hunt! Cheaper than Big W? Amazing... although I'm sure if I waited he will drop in price eventually... wish I jumped on the premium collectors $169... so cheap... hummed and hard... and missed it.

Bugger! Just saw the Mighty Ape price... whoops.

Scratch that... sold out there.