Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
My mistake of not realizing that they were already out earlier. The first I saw of this was the post by UM in this very thread that he sighted them to which my old eyes did not see that he said this weekend and thought it was today which was also a shock to many including those who worked at Big W.

I did however take offense to the statement that someone was lying on this site as there are no hidden agendas here and nothing is to be gained by doing so.
I'm surprised that they are out on show at any store. As of when I left work yesterday ours were on the backdock where they should be. If someone decides to put them out on show before the 16th it's not like I have any control over that, but I would be ever so slightly annoyed.

Anyway as long as we are sighting toysale items at Big W, has any stores down south put out their Victorion sets yet? That's what I actually care about getting from the toy sale this year. As usual I'm going Takara Tomy for Fort Max so I won't be grabbing him from work.