Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

Trypticon's shoulder looks pretty hairy. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Wow! I'm a bit wary of these Titan class toys, but that Trypticon is looking pretty awesome, though they always do though in grey prototype form until they use some ugly colour plastic.

I really like the little Titanmaster doorways. This toy looks like it could actually be designed to interact with the little guys from the ground up rather than being re-worked mold like Fort Max, which is Ironic given Trypticon's not exactly a Headmaster.

I look forward to seeing the whole toy.
    Yes the base mode certainly looks to have more playability than MetroMaximus. The Dino mode also looks very promising, and big!

I wonder if Trypticon will come with his own TM's to interact with? If so, what role/use would it/they play?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I am pretty happy with that Octane mold. It looks far better than the CHUG version.

I am glad HasTak is thinking creatively and sharing/reusing/retooling the molds now instead of pure repaints. It saves them costs, keeps the designs simple to use, but still can look vastly different. No other line really has to consider transformation when retooling a mold.

I don't mind the headmaster gimmick being applied to non-headmasters. It is a fun gimmick and makes a whole lotta sense to compliment the titan class figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Does anyone think they should colour the alt-modes like Megs and Prime's Action master bases? That would be novel.

YES. The alt modes work and it would be interesting how accurate the colours would be.

Megatron: http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/...ontanktoy1.jpg
    Optimus: http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/...rPrime_toy.jpg
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

A small official image of the 2017 Doublecross toy has been found.

This was rather odd, kinda like the accidental reveal of Titans Return at BotCon 2015 (the banners at the Hasbro exhibit), the ToysRUs in Canada have included images of 2017 toys for a current sale... probably mixing up 2017 official images for 2016 official images on their advertisement image (to non-fans, they are all Transformers toys and wouldn't probably know what is currently out).

Where is there anything about Trypticon?

I've seen no pics, nothing. What am I missing?

I looked at the same stuff on TFW everyone else did.

there've been pics of Trypticon's test shot out there, and some artwork too

here's one such thread http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...evealed/36015/

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Can anyone identify this blue guy between the Sixshots ? There are wheels on his shoulders and forearms, and the toy is an unpainted proto by the looks of it, so colour doesn't give the identity away. Can't be hotrod as the chest is different, or is it mistransformed?
    It's a test shot/ prototype

What is this thread, you guys trying to give me a premature heart attack. Now my anxiety levels are at overload.

Can anyone confirm if Punch is set for a Titans Return release or is it just rumour at the moment? ...& if he is confirmed will he come with 1 or 2 heads/counterparts?