Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    According to a few sites... looks like we might be getting a Ramhorn, Legends SeaSpray, deluxe Optimus and another Legends Cosmos

TFW2005
    Yet another Legends-scale Cosmos? The Generations one was quite spot on and even if they can improve on the design, isn't it a bit too early? He's unique as a character so it's not like there's a huge repainting/remoulding opportunity.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Seaspray would be good, but another Cosmos? Wonder if they'll just use the same mold again. The 2 previous ones were great as they were

Hello Seaspray.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Possible Broadside reveal (Alpha Trion retool):

So Hasbro are going to make every triple changer (including ancient Prime's who never were triple changers) into a Headmaster except the triple changers who actually are Headmasters?

I'm going to have to shout out to the 3rd parties here, please make me some Horrorcons, cause Hasbro seems to have dropped the ball there!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    So Hasbro are going to make every triple changer (including ancient Prime's who never were triple changers) into a Headmaster except the triple changers who actually are Headmasters?

I'm going to have to shout out to the 3rd parties here, please make me some Horrorcons, cause Hasbro seems to have dropped the ball there!
    As much as I dislike illicit unlicensed third party knock offs...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    They are going to do all the triple changer headmasters as Pretenders.

Any Triple Changer Pretenders are going to be attempted, albeit I'm not sure how, as Action Masters.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    As much as I dislike illicit unlicensed third party knock offs...
    You consider original molds KO's?
    I think we are using different dictionaries.

To me a KO or bootleg is a copy of an existing mold, not an original mold based on any existing character or thing.

I mean if you made a sculpture of Batman by hand, would you call it a "KO", I mean did you pay for the license?
    By that definition all art of existing properties whether amateur or professional is "KO"?

He's not referring to a pure Knock Off that you are describing, but unauthorised toys that are essentially "knocking off" the likeness of official Transformers characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    They are going to do all the triple changer headmasters as Pretenders.

Any Triple Changer Pretenders are going to be attempted, albeit I'm not sure how, as Action Masters.
    Cool!, I'm also hanging out for Micromaster Predaking and Unicron!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    He's not referring to a pure Knock Off that you are describing, but unauthorised toys that are essentially "knocking off" the likeness of official Transformers characters.
    I get it, I just prefer specific language:
    Got into a pointless disagreement over at Seibertron with some people who could not distinguish between

*official products from has/tak
    *original molds from 3P that don't copy another mold, but may be of an existing character
    *straight copy of an existing mold (which may or may not resemble the same character)
    *straight copy of an existing mold including head, character likeness, color scheme etc.
    *Factory defects of licensed products which may have be sold legally or illegally

It just shits me when people lump all these into one category, I mean it takes the same amount of time and effort to be more specific and to me is more effective at communicating what is being discussed.
    I live in Australia, so in casual conversation I get a knock-off can mean anything, but in the very fetishized world of transformers, where there are so many similar products, variants, I do greatly appreciate more descriptive language.