Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

Some photos of the packaging of the next set of Deluxes have been found, revealing some new names.
    Autobot Hot Rod with Firedrive (lost Firebolt already?).
    Autobot Twinferno (same name used for the recent Tiny Titan for Gen1 Doublecross) with Daburu (the first half of the Gen1 Japanese name).
    Triggerhappy with Blowpipe (both are their Gen1 names).
    Breakaway (Getaway - looks more like Carzap) with Throttle (is actually the name for a Decepticon Gen1 Powermaster Nebulan).

These are said to be out in November.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some photos of the packaging of the next set of Deluxes have been found, revealing some new names.
    Autobot Hot Rod with Firedrive (lost Firebolt already?).
    Autobot Twinferno (same name used for the recent Tiny Titan for Gen1 Doublecross) with Daburu (the first half of the Gen1 Japanese name).
    Triggerhappy with Blowpipe (both are their Gen1 names).
    Breakaway (Getaway - looks more like Carzap) with Throttle (is actually the name for a Decepticon Gen1 Powermaster Nebulan).

These are said to be out in November.
    I like Hot Rod and Trigger Happy, and not a fan of the other two.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Triggerhappy and Doublecross look OK, but not a huge fan of Hotrod. and Getaway feels a bit forced.

Seriously though Twinferno? I thought we had some terrible names before, but this one makes Masters of The Universe names look smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Twinferno is actually a pretty clever name. I think I like it more than doublecross!
    We must agree to disagree on this one! I feel only rage toward this naming choice, Doublecross is at least clever, Twinferno is just smooshing words together, why not just call him Twodragon?.

Or maybe Double Dragon? oh wait copyright...

New Titan returns toys revealed including broadside, black shadow, and more!

Hope a tidal wave retool will be made in the future.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

My initial thoughts are:
    Strange that they're not showing a plane mode for Broadside
    Sky Shadow looks a little too simple
    Brawn looks brilliant
    Perceptor is surprising and the one I'm most looking foward to. Never thought we'd get one that turned into a microscope again

Hope Sixshot doesn't suffer from the same head-helmet issues as Galvatron.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Titans return is fast becoming my favourite toyline ever. It's a shame that they've gone all non-earth-mode-masterpiece with Sixshot (same toy, more articulation).

I wonder if we'll see an Octane out of laser prime?

Thoughts

Broadside: FINALLY! My friend, you've finally got yourself a toy! Congrats mate, you look cool as well! Will definitely be picking you up. You even come with little jets for your Aircraft carrier! THAT IS SO COOL!

Black Shadow: Meh. Not picking you up, sorry mate.

Sixshot: You look almost identical to your G1 Animation Model. I love it. Oh I hope that you will have wing kibble on your final robot mode though... Will pick this guy up for sure!

G2 Prime: Love your robot mode and tankor mode. However your Jet mode suffers from Triple-Changeritis, a weak mode. Will probably pick you up.

Wingthing: I like that you look a lot like your G1 toy, but that is also your greatest flaw, I don't like the G1 Toy. Might pick you up for the head, but despite your partners accuracy that isn't really screaming 'buy me!'

Kickback: You are (and have always been) my favourite Insecticon (I had the G1 one growing up ) and I definitely want you! (Perhaps even multiples!)

Swoop/Autobot Ptero: Will pick you up, like most Titan Masters though I only like the combined mode.

Repungus: You suffer from the same issues/benefits of Wingthing

Tank/Mammoth Titan Master: Don't know who you are but you look good! *EDIT* Your name is Shuffler apparently.

Brawn: You remind me of Cyberverse Commander Class Bulkhead. I like! And that means I won't need to pick up your unneccesary Titan Master figure!

Triggerhappy: Can't wait to have you in hand!

Hot Rod: Still want you, but you look a TINY bit disappointing in hand...

Twinferno: Again, refer to Wingthing.

Getaway: Meh. Don't like your colours, glad I didn't pre-order you. I had held up hopes you'd look better in hand, but alas...

Perceptor: Unexpected, but cool! Will probably buy you!

RID Stuff: Not buying any of it, don't like the line.

Actually, that RID Autobot Warrior Class Jet guy looks alright.

What are those RID Combiners? 'Combiner Force' I'll wait for reviews of you, you actually look good, but look unarticulated.

Megatron: Hmmmm. Will wait for reviews.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Hot Rod looks disappointing.

On the other hand, Triggerhappy looks great!
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.