Default 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

Sixshot
    Optimus
    Kickback
    Hotrod....

So much awesome

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/07/28/c...ickback-320521

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That hot rod looks awesome. Ill be buying that one. Ptero's add on seems a bit 'underdone' though

Kickback finally... but really Kickback, Shrapnel and Bombshell all look like they are from different toylines.

Sixshot... well there's some added poseability because otherwise it looks the same as the original Sixshot (not in a good way).

Easy pass on OctaneOptimus Prime

The Insecticons and Decepticon Triple Changers are destined to never be released in the same line.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

So Prime is obviously meant to be Octane and Megatron is obviously meant to be Blitzwing.

I think that switch up works better for Megatron - that figure looks impressive.

Megatron and Hot Rod are the first main line Has Tak figures to interest me in the last three years.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Dat Sixshot..... Don't care if he's just G1 engineering with better articulation. At the leader price point you get 6 decent modes. I'd guy that in a heart beat. If they some the modes people would be whining anyway. Even 3rd party companies don't dare to move away from the core engineering on a six changer.
    Also like how the "submarine mode" is just gun mode upside down.

I'll be getting the voyager Optimus as well. Looks like the most complex Voyager mold so far in TR.

Awesome a Fangry toy! Not much of one, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm not really feeling the other guys though, I don't really see the need for yet another Megs, Prime and Hotrod. It's nice to have a Sixshot, but boy is he boxy looking, not sure I wanna spend the big bucks on him.

Kickback is nice, but so small.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    So Prime is obviously meant to be Octane and Megatron is obviously meant to be Blitzwing.

I think that switch up works better for Megatron - that figure looks impressive.

Megatron and Hot Rod are the first main line Has Tak figures to interest me in the last three years.
    Does anyone think they should colour the alt-modes like Megs and Prime's Action master bases? That would be novel.

(created new News topic for these 2017 Titans Return toys)

I find it odd, and somewhat concerning, that Hasbro is now revealing 2017 wave 1, while 2016 now looks to only have two waves... the second of which is already showing up in parts of the world.
    So is that it for Generations for the rest of this year, until the 2017 toys start showing up in December? Will stores have to keep re-ordering the same 1st or 2nd wave of toys, or shelfwarm them, for the next four months?
    There's not a lot going for RID at the moment, so it seems that Hasbro has put Transformers on the backburner a little this year, in favour of other toylines for 2016.

A small official image of the 2017 Doublecross toy has been found.

This was rather odd, kinda like the accidental reveal of Titans Return at BotCon 2015 (the banners at the Hasbro exhibit), the ToysRUs in Canada have included images of 2017 toys for a current sale... probably mixing up 2017 official images for 2016 official images on their advertisement image (to non-fans, they are all Transformers toys and wouldn't probably know what is currently out).

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    That hot rod looks awesome. Ill be buying that one.
    Agreed on both points.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой