Didn't see this one coming, but now that I have, I'm not sure I'll be dealing with them again with how things currently stand with this. Thought it was worth giving people a heads up about, hence why I'm posting about it.

2 weeks ago, I triggered a shipment for my Stack on TFsource.

My stack contained:
  • 2x Masterpiece Clampdown +Coin
  • 1xTFCC Spinister
  • 1xTFCC Carzap
  • 1x Masterpiece Ironhide poseable hands
  • 1x Kamen Rider W Hensin Belt
  • 1x Kamen Rider Accel Henshin Belt

Firstly, for some weird reason Carzap wasn't included in the shipment at all, he isn't showing up on my stack and I've also received no dispatch email notification, meaning that he's essentially vanished into thin air.

The only reference to it being purchased by me which I can find is in my tfsource order history, as noted by this screengrab:

Secondly, My Masterpiece Ironhide hands weren't included, despite them clearly being not marked off on the packing sheet but the packing sheet being signed as both packed and checked.

In fact, here is a scan of the included packing slip with pertinent contact details covered up:

While the first mistake might be put down to a computer error, the second response is, at best, blatant staff negligence.

I emailed them as soon as I got a chance last night after receiving the package late yesterday afternoon, followed by a complaint to facebook.

When I woke up this morning, my facebook complaint had been removed, despite the only parts of it which could be taken as abusive were when I began by saying "You people are utterly hopeless!" and questioning whether they were employing trained monkeys in their warehouse - which is a reasonable question to ask given the blatant negligence by their staff in not only packing my order, but checking it; both are utterly tame in terms of customer complaints.

I'd chalk this all up to basic negligence and an accidental gaffe, where they would get back to me in good faith in 1-2 business days had my facebook complaint not also been deleted. Apparently it takes them 1-2 business days to respond to complaints with replies, yet in the space of less than 1 business day, they chose to respond to my complaint by deleting it from their facebook page - which has their conduct skating on the thin edge of fraud, with a side order of "up yours". When a company doesn't merely make mistakes, but then goes the extra step of trying to cover up those mistakes, then it doesn't make for a good look in terms of the ethics that company is adopting.