Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Amazon JAPAN items (shipping to Australia)

Ok so that MPM-10R starscream arrived 1 week earlier than estimated and delivered on a Saturday!
    It’s arrived in perfect condition! Really happy to have only paid $150 instead of the $330 some Australian vendors are charging

Did anyone else who pre-ordered the Ultimate Optimus (with bonus red Cheetor), have it shipped yet?
    It was released 3 days ago, and I haven't been charged or shipped yet, and the listing says that it is in-stock and only has 1 left.

Finally charged and shipped this evening Griffin.

Mine shipped yesterday, so I’m anxiously waiting for its arrival to confirm the red Cheetor is included. But honestly, I’ll just be happy for Ultimate Optimus, as he is unlikely to be released domestically.

I love that Takara Tomy are branching out again on their own designs
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Mine still hasn't been processed yet.

The latest of the Japanese Generations yearbooks, Generations 2023 has been released.

It's available on Amazon.com.au from Amazon Japan and ships to local addresses (but not Post Offices)

https://amzn.asia/d/5jTybl2

Next month there is a reprint of the original Japanese Generations book, covering all of G1 and G2.

The details are light but the page count is the same as the last Deluxe version, so apart from the new name on the cover the contents would mostly likely be all the same.

https://amzn.asia/d/bOhPn6Q

Thanks for the heads up on that generations reprint.

JP Optimus Primal exclusive with red cheeror toy, on Amazon.com.au
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I was hoping that this years Generations book would show up on HLJ so that I could ship it with last month's Trainbot.
    At least it is available to purchase from somewhere.
    And good news for those who still don't have the original Generations book... or need a new copy after wearing out the original.
    I just had a look at the listings and gee they are expensive. $43 for the 2023 book and $51 for the reprint. I guess if you take into account shipping from Japan, it makes it a little easier to accept... and limited options means it is probably the cheapest option.

And, Amazon JP finally processed and shipped my Ultimate Primal with red Cheetor.
    Last edited by griffin; 22nd July 2023 at 09:36 PM.

HLJ finally listed the 2023 Generations book, but it won't be released until August.
    https://www.hlj.com/transformers-gen...-2023-tke93601
    I was hoping to get it to ship with a Trainbot, but if it comes out at the end of August it might be too late... and it will cost more than the Amazon JP one. HLJ has it for about au$42, which is almost the same as the Amazon JP listing, but HLJ will charge GST and shipping. If you are a prime member, the Amazon one shouldn't cost anything extra.

I will order the Amazon one, and just risk it getting posted to my house. For some reason they won't ship to my PO Box for this item, but would let me use it for the Ultimate Primal toy.