Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Amazon JAPAN items (shipping to Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    HLJ finally listed the 2023 Generations book, but it won't be released until August.
    https://www.hlj.com/transformers-gen...-2023-tke93601
    I was hoping to get it to ship with a Trainbot, but if it comes out at the end of August it might be too late... and it will cost more than the Amazon JP one. HLJ has it for about au$42, which is almost the same as the Amazon JP listing, but HLJ will charge GST and shipping. If you are a prime member, the Amazon one shouldn't cost anything extra.

I will order the Amazon one, and just risk it getting posted to my house. For some reason they won't ship to my PO Box for this item, but would let me use it for the Ultimate Primal toy.
    My book order would only ship to my home address not post office but it was signature on delivery so I have to go to the post office to pick it up now anyway.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    My book order would only ship to my home address not post office but it was signature on delivery so I have to go to the post office to pick it up now anyway.
    Your postie doesn't randomly ignore that, or perhaps just squiggle on your behalf if they're feeling energetic?

Generations Reprint just shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I address in all caps and replace the 'O' in Parcel Locker with a 0
    Never had an issue but YMMV

My copy of the Generations 2023 book arrived today from Amazon Japan, which wasn't too bad.

Releasing 24/2/24, Missing Link Anime Convoy C-02 ¥9574, and Convoy C-01 ¥14987, plus delivery.