Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Megatron 2.0 prototype leak?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I better put a bit of money aside for this in case it turns out to be legit. I would normally order from HLJ, but given I don't feel like dealing with customs BS myself I'll get it from PC. Since PC is here in Queensland they should have no issue selling it after getting it through customs.

Going by the looks of it this Megatron shouldn't be as fragile as MP-5. I have only transformed MP-5 a couple of times over the years because I don't want to break him.
    You are already assuming PC has no issues bringing it in despite they have not listed dx9 mightron for the matter.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

He has proper leg proportions and his face sculpt easily beats the 3p's but the waist is too big. It really ruins the proportions especially if you were to pose him next to MP10.

If could somehow shrink the waist or widen the shoulders he'd be perfect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    If it is true I am glad I have resisted temptation on purchasing a 3P megs for so long
    Ha ha, me too.

for those talking about the packaged mode of MP's, MP-05 megatron was packed in robot mode and hundreds were picked up by Australian customs because they knew what to look for. The best way to go about this and make sure you can actually bring one into the country will be the 'boyscout' way.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    You are already assuming PC has no issues bringing it in despite they have not listed dx9 mightron for the matter.
    They did manage to bring in Apollyon though. Will be interesting to see what happens. I have the replica firearm licence in NSW anyway so no issue for me

They did manage to bring in Apollyon though. Will be interesting to see what happens. I have the replica firearm licence in NSW anyway so no issue for me
    Correct because no gun mode displayed but TT doesn't do that sneaky yet

Correct because no gun mode displayed but TT doesn't do that sneaky yet
    Both MP-5 and MP-5G were packaged in bot mode. Or do you mean displayed in gun mode on box?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Ha ha, me too.

for those talking about the packaged mode of MP's, MP-05 megatron was packed in robot mode and hundreds were picked up by Australian customs because they knew what to look for. The best way to go about this and make sure you can actually bring one into the country will be the 'boyscout' way.
    Funny, I went out of my way to get an imitation firearms license just to import MP and G1 Megs, and then customs didn't even check! Oh well, did the right thing at least...

Both MP-5 and MP-5G were packaged in bot mode. Or do you mean displayed in gun mode on box?
    Yup on the box correct! It will totally stuff up your entire box collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Funny, I went out of my way to get an imitation firearms license just to import MP and G1 Megs, and then customs didn't even check! Oh well, did the right thing at least...
    Always better to be safe than sorry

Always better to be safe than sorry
    I think it was free too, just a bunch of paperwork to do in Qld...