Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bread's champloo discussion thead

I will read the posts more thoroughly, so thanks every1 for posting.
    One of the big issues of taking care of another life is commitment, for me thats not the issue, but i think trying to discipline a dog could be a pain.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    One of the big issues of taking care of another life is commitment, for me thats not the issue, but i think trying to discipline a dog could be a pain.
    I've heard that if you want a puppy/dog with good behaviour from the get-go, You should definitely purchase a pure-breed.

The cross-breed that we had about 10 years ago (We named her "Angel" but she was anything but... ) was always up to some sort of mischief but our pure-breed Maltese Terrier (who we've had for the past 6-7 years) has never done anything wrong . (Of course, not all cross-breeds are badly behaved...)

Trianing wise it's all positive reinforcement, gone are the days of check the dog in with a good choker, it's all good dog have some food. Just to let you know Mel pure bred dogs with good lines can cost well over $3000, I've heard of people with to much money spending $20,000 for a guaranteed Champion but can't remember the breed.