Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds Happy Meal Transformers toys

Dont give up yet... I found one place that still have a batch old RID Optimus Prime Grimlock with led light few months after that toy was supposed to be sold out. I was looking for those DC Hot Wheels toys that time.

Has anyone seen any advertising for the Transformer toys? I haven't seen anything on TV or even in he stores

Some outlets are up to 3-4 weeks ahead with their toys.
    Garden City on Sunday only had week 3 Grimlock, and then Monday the one at Sunnybank Plaza only had the week 2 Optimus.... but the one on Grannard Road (Rocklea) was still selling the Sing toys... so hopefully they still have Bumblebee ready to be releaese.

The Maccas I got Prime from last week had only Bumblebees today.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    The Maccas I got Prime from last week had only Bumblebees today.
    I got me a Grimlock the other day

Maybe the first toys were being sent randomly to the maccas outlets... or the staff are not opening up the right boxes for each week. So I might still see Bumblebee at places that currently have Grimlock or Optimus.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Maybe the first toys were being sent randomly to the maccas outlets... or the staff are not opening up the right boxes for each week. So I might still see Bumblebee at places that currently have Grimlock or Optimus.
    If you need a Bumblebee I'm happy to send you one as my young fella has 3. Only thing is that its not sealed. Just shoot me a PM with your address if you want it.

So far we just have Bumblebee and Grimlock. Wondering if the Optimus figures got past us.

For those that have the two above, try putting Bbee's wings in the peg hole on Grimlocks back. I'm going to make Grimlock a little wand because it makes him look like he's dressed up as a fairy!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    So far we just have Bumblebee and Grimlock. Wondering if the Optimus figures got past us.

For those that have the two above, try putting Bbee's wings in the peg hole on Grimlocks back. I'm going to make Grimlock a little wand because it makes him look like he's dressed up as a fairy!
    That makes me want to get bumblebee now

Strongarm at one of the Maccas near me now.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Can confirm Strongarm is the next wave; we just started selling her today as we're just about out of Grimlock. It seems they're going from left to right in the promotional picture.