Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Has anyone seen any advertising for the Transformer toys? I haven't seen anything on TV or even in he stores

Some outlets are up to 3-4 weeks ahead with their toys.
Garden City on Sunday only had week 3 Grimlock, and then Monday the one at Sunnybank Plaza only had the week 2 Optimus.... but the one on Grannard Road (Rocklea) was still selling the Sing toys... so hopefully they still have Bumblebee ready to be releaese.
One of the McD i went to have both the RID and MLP have the sticker roughly the size of a dinner plate plastered on the countertop.

I got strong arm, but the toy does not have much play value. Arms can turn 360 deg and got a big missile launcher which can be placed on both hands or on the back (but will topple backwards).

MLP is slightly better, rarity with a comb and mirror in the base which my kid enjoy more. Also got an angry bird toy earlier as they say its the only toy available when I drop by to buy a happy meal lunch for my kids. Decided to walk pass the place again after shopping to check ut what they have. Usually I will check out 2 outlets, once inside the mall and one at the train station near my kids weekend activities.