Wasn't sure whether this question required its own thread or would be better posted under feed back for TLTC so I just did both.

I ordered MP-13 Soundwave from The Little Toy Company last week and received delivery today which I was quite happy with.

I’m a MISB collector for Masterpieces so when I opened the delivery box I always check to see the condition of the box. It had a bit of damage on one of the rear corners of the box (which unfortunately may occur on the odd occasion) but then I noticed that the top of the box had been double taped, which to me means opening the box makes little difference for MISB. So I decided to open it to have a look at the old cassette player but to my surprise, the plastic toy enclosure had also been double taped.

While I’ve heard of customs sometimes opening the box to have a look at whats inside, I’ve never heard of them also opening the plastic toy enclosure as well. Is this a normal thing?, cause right now I feel like I’ve been given a second hand product which is not what I paid for.

Would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this seeing as though this is the first MP I’ve bought from an Australian seller since the whole PC ordeal and I’m on the verge of going ape sh*t over this.