Some of you may know I've been working on making a TR Brainstorm out of Triggerhappy, my biggest stumbling block was the wings and then finding a suitable adhesive - I did, ABS glue and gorilla superglue.

For some reason things like loctite, selleys all plastics glue and 5 sec fix would eventually fail and in the meantime I started a thread on the 2005 boards and that became a thing because I still hadn't finished it and I wound up with an arch nemesis...

Anyway back to the subject at hand: the Triggerhappy I was using was getting banged up becoming the mock up for the Brainstorm but I didn't want to waste a figure, originally I was going to do action master Starscream or pretender Starscream. I bought an extra overboard for the head thinking it was sort of Starscream. Then I considered Hellbat, but the dragon isn't bat like and fandom...

In the end I used Helblast as a placeholder, I have some sculpting to do to give a bit of a biomechanical feel.

I'm just after some feedback, those of you still waiting on Brainstorm he's coming.

Helblast04
by Nathan Soehardi, on Flickr

Helblast02
by Nathan Soehardi, on Flickr