Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 93103108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1175

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

It looks like we are getting toys for the upcoming Transformers Reactivate game from Splash Damage.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-leaked/47932/

For those who don't remember this incredibly forgettable game. Here's the trailer.

I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I haven't followed the Reactivate game news, as its first announcements didn't seem too exciting to me.

But it looks like November 14th will have some official toy reveals for this game, as there was an accidental leak of a 2-pack, which prompted Hasbro in America to have to release a statement about the impending toy reveal. (note that the toy images and info are called Transformers Rise, instead of Reactivate, which I think was the original working name for the game)
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/10/18/...-hasbro-496786

We wanted to note that recent TRANSFORMERS product information and images revealed by a Canadian retailer were listed incorrectly. Our partners at Splash Damage are working hard on the TRANSFORMERS: Reactivate game. We’re excited to announce that we will lead the charge with two game-inspired 2-packs, revealing and pre-ordering on November 14th.
    Stay tuned to Transformers and Hasbro Pulse social channels for further details!
    The accidental reveal was a 2-pack of Starscream vs Bumblebee, which had the following product information....
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/10/18/...-2-pack-496772

These figures should be part of the Transformers Reactivate video game collection, formerly known as Transformers Rise. We have images of the packaging and robot and alt mode of Bumblebee and Starscream. The design looks stylized but still retaining some classics elements. Bumblebee has got 20 transformation steps and Starscream 26 steps and each figure stand 5.5-inch and 6.5-inch respectively. The pack is priced 97.99 CAD which is about $71.90 USD.
    See the new images after the jump as well as the official product description (the information seems to be related to an early version of the game). Then hit the discussion button and sound off on the 2005 Boards!

• TRANSFORMERS: RISE: When the Quintessons attack New York City, an unlikely alliance must be forged to stop the alien threat. In Transformers: Rise, Autobots and Decepticons team up to stop the Quintesson menace before they take over the universe
    • CHOOSE YOUR PLAYERS: Fans can add an unlikely co-op to their collections! This 2-pack includes an Autobot-Decepticon team-up of Starscream and Bumblebee figures
    • VIDEO GAME-INSPIRED ALT MODES: Starscream figure converts to jet mode in 26 steps. Bumblebee figure converts to dune buggy mode in 20 steps
    • BATTLE DAMAGE DECO AND ACCESSORIES: Both toys feature premium metallic battle damage deco reflecting the character graphics in the video game. Includes 2 Null Rays and 2 Ion Pistol accessories
    • RISE-THEMED PACKAGING: Rise figures feature special packaging inspired by Transformers: Rise with image stills of characters from the game. Look for more Transformers: Rise figures to capture moments from the game (each sold separately, subject to availability)

When the Quintessons attack New York City, an unlikely alliance must be forged to stop the alien threat. In Transformers: Rise, Autobots and Decepticons team up to stop the Quintesson menace before they take over the universe. This two pack includes an unlikely team-up: the scheming Decepticon air commander, Starscream, and the courageous Autobot scout, Bumblebee. Starscream figure converts to jet mode in 26 steps and Bumblebee figure converts to dune buggy mode in 20 steps. Both figures feature premium metallic battle damage deco reflecting the character graphics in the video game. Rise figures feature special packaging inspired by the Transformers: Rise with image stills from the game. Look for other Transformers: Rise figures to capture iconic moments from the game (each sold separately, subject to availability). Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
    Includes: 2 figures, 4 accessories, and instructions.
    And an Optimus Prime toy has been shown off in-hand, which was compared to images of the game Optimus, and it matches....
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/10/30/...st-look-496607

More retailer leaks thanks to Tjprime.

Looks like another Legacy Starseeker with Cybertron? Cannonball.

A GI Joe X Transformers Kup with Sgt. Slaughter.

An MPM Brawl

A Legacy Dinoking (Oh hell yeah!)

A Leader Optimus Prime with a Bullseye (Gobot)

And a Rescue Bots Optimus Primal and Mirage.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/11/10/...wl-more-498482
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Dinoking has to be the worst kept secret. The moment they realised the dinobots were in certain positions meant a Dinoking retool was expected.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Dinoking has to be the worst kept secret. The moment they realised the dinobots were in certain positions meant a Dinoking retool was expected.
    Totally. And when you get a Dinoking, a Monstructor redeco won't be for behind.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

SS86 commander Optimus Prime.

I figured we'd get an SS86 Prime, didn't think it'd be commander class. Guess it'll be somewhat involved to justify the budget, and will probably have pretty much every accessory that's ever come with an Optimus Prime toy. Kinda thinking right now that it's a bit of a waste, and that something else could have made better use of the budget. And I'll probably forget that objection once we see it

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    SS86 commander Optimus Prime.

I figured we'd get an SS86 Prime, didn't think it'd be commander class. Guess it'll be somewhat involved to justify the budget, and will probably have pretty much every accessory that's ever come with an Optimus Prime toy. Kinda thinking right now that it's a bit of a waste, and that something else could have made better use of the budget. And I'll probably forget that objection once we see it
    i was reading tfw2005 some are speculating that its probably an earthrise prime with a bigger trailer and what came with the upgrade pack . but i hope he has the angled window frame looking truck mode

TJ Prime has done it again and is leaking all of Hasbro's upcoming stuff.

• Transformers X GI Joe M.O.B.A.T Optimus Prime with General Hawk
    Product Number: F8364 (subject to change)

Next, we have a Target exclusive 86 Blaster, evidently a reuse of the Kingdom mold with opaque plastic replacing the translucent bits.

• Tra Gen Studio series Voy 86 Blaster & Eject (Target Exclusive)
    Product Number: F9654

In addition, there is an intriguing listing for an Amazon exclusive Mayhem 2 pack. No specific character names yet so it remains to be seen what exactly will be included.

• Tra Gen Mayhem Dlx 2 Pck
    (Amazon Exclusive)
    Product Number: G0182

Lastly, we have some Mixmashers listings, which are likely more kid-oriented gimmick figures.

• TRA MIXMASHERS BASIC FIGURE STARSCREAM
    Product Number: F9732

• TRA MIXMASHERS BASIC FIGURE OPTIMUS PRIME
    Product Number: F9733

• TRA MIXMASHERS BASIC FIGURE BUMBLEBEE
    Product Number: F9734

• TRA MIXMASHERS DLX FIGURE MEGATRON
    Product Number: F9736

• TRA MIXMASHERS DLX FIGURE OPTIMUS PRIME
    Product Number: F9737
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/12/24/...ck-more-498831

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Huh. First time in a while that JT's product listings have contained nothing of interest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Huh. First time in a while that JT's product listings have contained nothing of interest to me.
    If I see a good price on it, I'll probably get the Optimus Gi Joe figure to go with my Megatron HISS Tank.

But aside from that, unless the Amazon Mayhem Deluxe 2 pack has something I'm after, it's not TJ's greatest leak in history for my excitement levels either.