Page 37 of 118 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    An Earth mode Barricade is something I didn’t think we’d see, just because the Siege one already seemed like such a rarity already. In hindsight, of course they did, nothing is safe it seems. A big bulk of Siege is rendered pretty useless, which is disappointing.

I’m a bit exhausted by it, so I’ve mostly given up on replacing ones I already have. Prowl, Bluestreak, Ironhide and Ratchet are all still great toys after all. I am actually surprised at how many collectors are still chasing the new Earth versions, given the big investment into Siege.
    I'm glad I didn't make a huge investment in Siege. But I probably would have if I didn't already have Henkei and United figures of a lot of those guys. That said I'm annoyed I have to purchase an Earth mode Ratchet to get Lifeline as I prefer Siege Ratchet and Ironhide.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It makes me wish that they'd leaned a little bit harder into the alien with the WFCS designs. Most of them are just 'Earthen vehicle in a slightly odd shape'.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Makes you wonder if they're going to give us Kingdom first, then follow it up with evenmoreuberaccurate!!! figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Makes you wonder if they're going to give us Kingdom first, then follow it up with evenmoreuberaccurate!!! figures.
    On the one hand, many of the Beast Wars characters got upgrades to new forms in a way that almost no G1 characters did (PM Optimus and Goldbug aside).

On the other hand, those upgrades on the show were already so accurate to the Transmetal toys!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    It makes me wish that they'd leaned a little bit harder into the alien with the WFCS designs. Most of them are just 'Earthen vehicle in a slightly odd shape'.
    Not disgreeing with you; you're right that there were clear Earthen overtones; but I suspect it's because too alien wont sell as well.

...I know I wouldn't have bought as many as I did.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    This coupled with the lack of saucer Bumblebee and hovercraft Wheeljack is the disapponting bit of the line.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another set of Walmart listings that are a bit on the left-field side of things...

These are assortment listings, which would be for different size classes... but since they already have Kingdom listings, could these be for the toyline that will be replacing Cyberverse, because we don't know yet what will be the "younger demographic" toyline will be for next year.
    If it was for the Generations toys that were "headmasters", it is more likely that it would be listed as "Titan Master".
    There will be a lot of speculating until we get some actual product leaks or official announcements.
    I guess we now know what this was for... now that the retro TR Headmasters were revealed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    This coupled with the lack of saucer Bumblebee and hovercraft Wheeljack is the disapponting bit of the line.
    I'm glad we didn't get saucer Bee or hover van Wheeljack, so many fans would complaining about how Bee does store inside of WJ to recreate that, "one moment from the cartoon."

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I'm glad we didn't get saucer Bee or hover van Wheeljack, so many fans would complaining about how Bee does store inside of WJ to recreate that, "one moment from the cartoon."
    Sounds like a Masterpiece problem

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Sounds like a Masterpiece problem
    Literally a round peg into a square hole.