Page 52 of 118 FirstFirst ... 324247484950515253545556576272 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

I'm really looking forward to Junkheap and the Wreckgar he's undoubtedly based on.

I'm going to be curious to see if that's a new Perceptor or a re-release of the one from a couple of years ago.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

If it's the titans return Perceptor, it needs to be reworked to remove the headmasters gimmick.
    And I think if it is the combiner wars Wreck Gar mould, the combiner gimmick will bug me, but might need to keep it so that the junkions look similar.
    And if it is Earthrise Voyager Starscream, knowing Hasbro it will just be a padded out leader box with cape, crown and shoulder pads.
    I'd like to see a set of 6 trumpets included too...

Considering SS86 Blurr, Hot Rod, Kup, Scourge and Jazz were not Titans Return/POTP reissues, I see no reason to believe anything else will be.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I’d say it’s basically guaranteed that Wreck Gar and Perceptor are new moulds. Glad I didn’t end up getting Legends Perceptor after all. A new mould deluxe Gnaw has been rumoured since day one so there’s that to look forward to.

The rumour for Starscream is that he is at the leader pricepoint, with retooling to accomodate the coronation gear. Supposedly it basically mangles his alt mode because of the bigger shoulder vents.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'd like to see a set of 6 trumpets included too...
    Oh god. Don't give them any ideas. The last thing my wallet needs is new Constructicons.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Supposedly it basically mangles his alt mode because of the bigger shoulder vents.
    Thank goodness. I was worried there wouldn't be something for people to complain about.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Studio Series Slag still hasn't been officially revealed yet, but one of the usual leakers has managed to get one and shown it off (screenshots can be seen here).

It should mean that Hasbro will officially reveal it fairly soon, as leaked toys or images can often be missing something or be mis-transformed, generating negativity that could have been avoided if it wasn't leaked first.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah, but the official pictures are often no better; in fact they are notorious for it. Even knowing the process that they use, it still blows my mind that they really cannot be arsed to make the tiny effort required to show off their product properly.

And I find that there's just no way to avoid that negativity anyway; even with the perfect pics, someone will find fault. It's what fans do, after all - nobody hates like a fan hates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I’d say it’s basically guaranteed that Wreck Gar and Perceptor are new moulds. Glad I didn’t end up getting Legends Perceptor after all. A new mould deluxe Gnaw has been rumoured since day one so there’s that to look forward to.

The rumour for Starscream is that he is at the leader pricepoint, with retooling to accomodate the coronation gear. Supposedly it basically mangles his alt mode because of the bigger shoulder vents.
    I dont get how it would mangle his alt mode? You'd assume that they'd work the crown, shoulder pauldrons & cape around the existing figure, not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I dont get how it would mangle his alt mode? You'd assume that they'd work the crown, shoulder pauldrons & cape around the existing figure, not the other way around
    I haven’t seen the figure but I expect the shoulder intakes are enlarged like in the movie.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust