Page 55 of 118 FirstFirst ... 354550515253545556575859606575 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Allspark has Dinobots Unite Sludge. He looks kinda cool.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

A toy that hasn't been officially revealed yet by Hasbro is claimed to be in the Kingdom toyline (if it is going beyond 3 waves), is Deluxe Waspinator (screenshots from one of the usual leakers, comparing it to the Japanese version of the Generations Waspinator toy from around 2015).

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Studio Series grindor and ravage in package has been leaked
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/06/04/...-images-434714
    Maybe the one from ebay in that earlier news posting... some in-hand photos, comparing it to Blackout in robot mode.

Meanwhile, the first of the many expected redecos of Studio Series Starscream from the Bumblebee movie, is said to be Thrust... a green redeco, which was in the Movie, but has the colours of the Armada Thrust toy.

Must say the older waspinator looks so good. These newer beastwars seem a lil cartoony rather than real life representations in terms of colour palette.

In the tradition of Optimus Prime trucks featuring other brands on the side (Pepsi (3 times), 7-11, Ghostbusters, BAPE, NGE... to be honest, I thought there were more), the next themed Optimus Prime toy could be Amazon branded.

According to this news post, the recently rumoured "Amazon Optimus" is not an Amazon exclusive Optimus (like some toys have "Target" in the product name because it is a Target exclusive), but could be an Optimus Prime with an Amazon branded trailer.

There has always been more to Transformers robots – but now fans can experience how these larger-than-life characters unite with other characters, teams and people who also have this special quality thanks to the Transformers Collaborative. There’s a lot more to Prime – a truckload more. Two worlds collide in this Transformers Amazon Prime Mash-Up Pack. A special delivery from Optimus Prime! The leader of the Autobots adopts a new mode and presents himself as the iconic Amazon Prime Truck. He believes that every sentient being (with a Prime Account) has a right to fast delivery. The figure can be transformed into a licensed Volvo Amazon Prime Truck in 37 steps and impresses with decor and details that are inspired by an Amazon Prime truck. It even includes 2 small Amazon Prime boxes that can be stored in the trailer. Ready to protect his shipments from all threats, Optimus Prime brings his ion blaster and a matrix of leadership that can be inserted into the character’s chest. Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. The VOLVO trademarks (word and device), other related trademarks, if applicable, and the Volvo designs are licensed by the AB Volvo Group.

THE POWER OF TRANSFORMATION: There’s more in Prime – a whole truckload more
    TRANSFORMERS-AMAZON PRIME MASH-UP: All sentient beings have a right to fast
    delivery. Here you can be sure that Optimus Prime will arrive on time (unless you are a Decepticon)
    INSPIRED BY AN AMAZON PRIME TRUCK: The Optimus Prime figure can be transformed into a licensed Volvo truck in 37 steps and impresses with a decor and details that are inspired by an Amazon Prime truck
    THIS OPTIMUS PRIME TOY COMES WITH GREAT ACCESSORIES: Contains an ion blaster, a matrix of leadership that fits in the chest and 2 small Amazon Prime packages that can be stored in the trailer

PACKAGING IN THE AMAZON LOOK: The packaging is inspired by the Amazon Prime packages and shows the iconic black and blue Amazon Prime adhesive strips as details

The leader of the Autobots adopts a new mode and presents himself as the iconic Amazon Prime Truck. He believes that every sentient being (with a Prime Account) has a right to fast delivery. The figure can be transformed into a licensed Volvo Amazon Prime Truck in 37 steps and impresses with decor and details that are inspired by an Amazon Prime truck. It even includes 2 small Amazon Prime boxes that can be stored in the trailer. Ready to protect his shipments from all threats, Optimus Prime brings his ion blaster and a matrix of leadership that can be inserted into the character’s chest
    Two things
    1 - Sounds like an Earthrise remould - keep the basic architecture of Earthrise and give the vehicle a Volvo cab (with features like Ion blaster and chest Matrix)
    2 - I hate the degradation of Prime's motto for capitalism - all sentient beings means all sentient beings - not just those with enough dollars for increased benefits. And fast delivery is not a right.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    1 - Sounds like an Earthrise remould - keep the basic architecture of Earthrise and give the vehicle a Volvo cab (with features like Ion blaster and chest Matrix)
    With Amazon's main market being America I would expect the Volvo to be a Volvo VNL, which is a long nose truck sold in America. The Volvo Globetrotter that we get here is a cab over engine design, but it's non-existent in America. I'm thinking he will be a remould of a movie Optimus because of that.

But whichever Volvo he is based on I'll be buying him as I often drive a Volvo in both American Truck Sim and Euro Truck Sim 2.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Amazon prime?

"Decent working conditions are not the right of all sentient beings."
    ~

One rumoured Kingdom toy is Slammer (one of the junior partners to Metroplex), and this is said to be its product description (no source credited though)...

The addition of the Maximals and Predacons is really revolutionary. They engage in an epic battle with the Autobots and Decepticons that will change their fate forever. This Autobot Slammer figure can be separated into 8 weapons that other figures can equip (each sold separately, subject to availability). This G1 inspired Autobot Slammer figure can be transformed into a tank in 20 steps and comes with a blaster. The figure’s tank turret can be separated to form a larger blaster. The figure can be transformed into a tower compatible with the 2013 Metroplex figure (sold separately, subject to availability). This figure invites fans to expand their Deluxe Metroplex drone collection (WFC-S22 Autobot Six-Gun is sold separately, subject to availability). Contains a card with a gold disc that provides information about the possible fate of a key character. More Kingdom figures can be collected to reveal all 3 alternate fates of each character. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
    Warning notices
    Suitable for ages 8 and up Warning: Danger of suffocation – Not suitable for children under 3 years as it contains small parts.
    Features & details
    DISCOVER KINGDOM: The addition of the Maximals and Predacons is truly revolutionary. They engage in an epic battle with the Autobots and Decepticons that will change their fate forever

ARMING THE FIGURES: This Autobot Slammer figure can be separated into 8 weapons that other figures can equip (each sold separately, subject to availability)
    G1-INSPIRED MODE AND ACCESSORIES: This G1-inspired figure can be transformed into a tank in 20 steps and includes a blaster. The tank turret can be separated to form a larger blaster
    ADD TO THE DELUXE METROPLEX DRONE COLLECTION: Fans can add this figure along with WFC-S22 Autobot Six-Gun to their deluxe class Metroplex Drones Collection (sold separately, subject to availability)
    CARDS WITH A GOLD DISC PROVIDE
    INFORMATION ABOUT POSSIBLE FATE: Contains a card with a gold disk that provides information about the possible fate of a key character. More Kingdom figures can be collected
    If this toy is real, it completes the set for the 2013 Metroplex toy, as it was originally released with Scamper, and Sixgun was released in Siege in 2019.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Think it might be real. Apart from the listings, we now have wave 4 art that includes Slammer. Ooh, and Pipes