Page 78 of 118 FirstFirst ... 586873747576777879808182838898 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Eeeeeeexcellent, confirmation of the leaks is nice.

But it makes me wonder then why the forthcoming Override toy is a Cybertron character instead of the G1 one. I'm hoping that someone got it wrong, but then we've had people naming the toy its a re-mould/re-paint of, and it isn't any sort of bike-former.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    More details on the Crankcase Legacy toy that was rumoured a while back. It looks like it will be based on the G1 Triggermaster.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ankcase/46781/
    The description from Amazon...

• TRANSFORMERS G1-INSPIRED DESIGN: This Transformers: Legacy 5.5-inch Crankcase robot toy is inspired by the animated series, The Transformers, updated with a Generations-style design
    • UNIVERSES COLLIDE: Universes collide with Transformers: Legacy! This epic line of Transformers toys brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiverse
    • 2 EPIC MODES: Crankcase action figure converts from robot to off-road vehicle mode in 14 steps. Remove the front grill of vehicle mode to reveal a large blaster accessory
    • HARNESS THE POWER OF ENERGON: Gear up with the most powerful substance on Cybertron, Energon! This Transformers Crankcase figure comes with an Energon blaster accessory that attaches in both modes
    • SCAN THE CODE: Scan the code on each package to reveal character tech specs from across the multiverse! Collect other Legacy figures to reveal their character tech specs (each sold separately, subject to availability)
    • Item model number F303

I think a third Movie toy has been found by one of the leakers, a Bumblebee that turns into a rally car.

Late to the BW discussion, but gotta say I'm... disappointed. I was expecting better. Sure bot mode looks pretty good, but those alt modes are deal breakers. Gens and TR do better alt modes.
    And OMG what are those stupid hand things about?
    Legacy is not looking great. Pass for me.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Leaked packaging images, of toys that I would expect are being officially revealed on the 12th by Hasbro, but images must have been sent out to online stores already and someone is already leaking them.

Legacy Commander Class Motormaster.
    Legacy Leader class Blitzwing.
    Shattered Glass Blaster, and Rewind.

I should be surprised that we are getting more Shattered Glass toys, but in reality it can be done with every Generations toy, so who knows how many they will end up doing.

And it will be interesting to see if Rewind is a regular black to be the non-SG Gen1 toy, or be a Shattered Glass colouring to match SG Blaster. (it is not included in the packaging art)

Motormasters package leak was from here, some some Korean safety thing.

http://www.koreannet.or.kr/home/hpis...=8809315410014

More pics for other toys are down the bottom on this page:

http://www.koreannet.or.kr/home/hpis...1=EDU&kan2=TOY

and some more here on this page:

http://www.koreannet.or.kr/home/hpis...1=EDU&kan2=TOY

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

That has been an interesting and random location for some toy leaks in the last few years... but never consistent, so I wonder if they only do some random samples every few months to cover the entire line.

I had to scroll through several pages to find some Transformers (I guess new toys keep getting added, pushing down older ones), and the ones I could see are...

Shattered Glass Blaster
    Buzzworthy DLX Silverstreak
    Legacy LDR Blitzwing
    Legacy DLX Kickback
    Legacy VOY Bulkhead
    Studio Series DLX mv6 Ratchet
    Legacy DLX Skids
    Buzzworthy DLX Cliffjumper
    Legacy VOY Blaster
    Legacy DLX Dragstrip
    Legacy CDR Motormaster

It's an odd mix that doesn't cover everything, and yet, that won't be the entire release of Transformers for Korea.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Image/Photo of Motormaster on the box looks good.

Optimistic about this one.

The leakers have been fighting over the unreleased toys again, with one getting their hands on a redeco of Kingdom Core class Megatron tank (painted bright green to homage the Gen2 Megatron toy) and the other one getting their hands on a minor redeco of Golden Disk Terrorsaur (painted more like the original BW toy, with blue robot parts and no yellow beak).

The Terrorsaur redeco is being labelled as a Buzzworthy toy, so if that is true, I don't like its chances of coming here (but fortunately the Golden Disk Terrorsaur did eventually come here, and is still in stock at Amazon Australia).
    (I think it was funny that these newbies who are fighting over unreleased toys just to get youtube hits, don't have the original toys to refer to, with this person needing to look up the 1996 toy on a phone.)

Meanwhile, the Core class Megatron tank might have the right colours to homage the Gen2 Megatron tank, but the size and kibble make it seem like it is just milking the mould, as the brightly coloured Gen2 toys are really niche in the fandom, and have less demand to them than Beast Wars toys.

I'm not sure what the original source is for these, and they appear to be incomplete or mis-transformed... so could be from anywhere.
    One is a red/blue redeco of Titans Return Twintwist (in either pre-Transformers colours or South American colours), and one is a purple redeco of Kingdom Waspinator that could be homaging the Horrorcon Transmetal Waspinator that was never released (it would have been a 2-pack in around 2004 with a grey Cheetor toy, which itself has now been homaged in the Legacy toyline as a Walmart exclusive).