Page 83 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6373787980818283848586878893103 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

MP Skyfire via https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon...7312978001267/

Judging by the 'only in TT Malls' part(assuming it's an accurate translation) it might not be a wide release, which means don't expect to see it at AmiAmi, HLJ, et all
    I'm interested in seeing a comparison with the recent commander class Jetfire

Oh man, first Trailbreaker now Jetfire. My MP drought is officially over, though I?m gonna need to prepare for the price. This will not be cheap.

The "only in TT malls" part doesn't make sense, as such images are normally catalogue images sent early to retailers to inform them of new items that they can order. It makes no sense to create a catalogue image for retailers if no retailer can order it other than TT Malls (which is TakaraTomy itself).

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    This is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Judging by the 'only in TT Malls' part(assuming it's an accurate translation) it might not be a wide release, which means don't expect to see it at AmiAmi, HLJ, et all
    I'm interested in seeing a comparison with the recent commander class Jetfire
    Hmm, this doesn't make any sense.

(Also, poor Cliffjumper.)

The Siege Skyfire/Jetfire was so cartoon accurate and doesn't have a lot of engineering flaws, this one will be difficult to justify at 3-4 times the price.
    If it is "the largest" Masterpiece ever, and be exclusive to TTM in Japan (it will still have a regular release in Asia), it will probably be more expensive than Ver3 Optimus.

I guess we find out tomorrow.

First images of what may be Masterpiece Trainbot MPG-03 Yukikaze. Similar to the previously revealed Trainbots, Yukikaze's alt mode is perfect, its bot mode is sort of animation model accurate with greebles. We still haven't seen an official non-silhouetted Raiden mode.

Some norti person has revealed that image 3 days before the embargo date on it.
    Note that the disclaimer states that this is a digitally enhanced image, and thus not the final look for this toy.

Images of the new Blurr toy have been revealed showing him not to be based off his Armada or G1 appearance, but his IDW appearance instead!
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Looks cool, but I don't need another Blurr.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Images of the new Blurr toy have been revealed showing him not to be based off his Armada or G1 appearance, but his IDW appearance instead!
    Looks like Titans Return Blurr with a new head. My Generations Blurr already has a IDW-esque head. Pass for me.