Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102112 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

A bunch of 2023 Legacy and SS figures have seemingly leaked.

I'm not interested in the post-G1 figures in the line even if they are "G1" versions. But the rest seem like I'll be buying them. I see Detritus is in the list, he's a G1 Hound repaint, so new Hound incoming???

Tra Gen legacy Ev Deluxe Tarantulas Pr
    Product Number: F7204

Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe ShadowStriker
    Product Number: F7197

Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Strongarm
    Product Number: F7201

Tra Gen legacy Ev Deluxe Junkion 3
    Product Number: F7199

Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Bombshell
    Product Number: F7200

Tra Gen Legacy Deluxe Beachcomber
    Product Number: F7196

Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Detrius
    Product Number: F7202

Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Devcon
    product Number : F7198

Tra Gen Legacy EV Robo WLD RDR
    Product Number: F3038

Tra Gen Legacy Ev Core Thundercracker
    Product Number: F7179

Tra Gen Legacy Ev Voyager Dirge Pr
    Product Number: F7212

Tra Gen Legacy EV Scraphook (name for the previously-reported Deluxe Junkion 1)
    Product Number: F7191

Tra Gen Studio series core 86 Frenzy
    Product Number: F7492

Tra Gen studio series core 86 Ironhide
    Product number: F7489

Tra Gen Studio series 86 Dlx Brawn
    Product Number: F7236

Tra Gen studio series 86 Voyager Ratchet
    Product Number: F7243

TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE
    Product Number: F7145

TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 1
    Product Number: F7510

TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 2
    Product Number: F7512

TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 3
    Product Number3 F7513

TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 4
    Product Number: F7514

TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 5 PR
    Product Number: F7515

TRA GEN LEGACY LDR CAPSULE
    Product Number F6956

TRA GEN LEGACY LDR CAPSULE 2
    Product Number : F7517

TRA GEN LEGACY VOY CAPSULE 1
    Product number: F7516
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2022/09/16/...s-found-465379
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

What are the Legacy Deluxe and Voyager 'Capsules'? Are these capsule 'gashapon' toys, which doesn't make sense, or just placeholder names for the items?

(Apparently) according to Hasbro Taiwan, most HASLAB VICTORY SABER stock for that region has been water damaged and will be cancelled and refunded. If customers respond on time, they will receive the Alpha Trion and Orion Pax set as an apology in addition to their refund, otherwise they will only receive their refund.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...#post-20611860

I'm curious about the flow-on effects of this, if true. Is Hasbro Taiwan handling stock for other markets in the overall APAC regions as well?
    Last edited by griffin; 18th September 2022 at 02:36 PM. Reason: added in toy name

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    What are the Legacy Deluxe and Voyager 'Capsules'? Are these capsule 'gashapon' toys, which doesn't make sense, or just placeholder names for the items?
    Capsule is the industry term for what we call a sub-line. Appears to have been around for some time, but has only recently seen use amongst customers and communications from Hasbro.

In the specific listings that have been leaked, we don't know precisely what they are, but it's a safe bet to guess at something along the lines of a third wave of Velocitron or (the current favourite) a second wave of Wreckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    (Apparently) according to Hasbro Taiwan, most stock for that region has been water damaged and will be cancelled and refunded. If customers respond on time, they will receive the Alpha Trion and Orion Pax set as an apology in addition to their refund, otherwise they will only receive their refund.

I'm curious about the flow-on effects of this, if true. Is Hasbro Taiwan handling stock for other markets in the overall APAC regions as well?
    Specifically, this is (allegedly - I don't give much stock to the rumours or supposed sources as yet) about Star Sabre.

I understand that our stock, normal retail and specialty, comes via Hasbro US.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Capsule is the industry term for what we call a sub-line. Appears to have been around for some time, but has only recently seen use amongst customers and communications from Hasbro.

In the specific listings that have been leaked, we don't know precisely what they are, but it's a safe bet to guess at something along the lines of a third wave of Velocitron or (the current favourite) a second wave of Wreckers.
    Oh i see. I guess updated listings closer to the release date will have the subline and character names in place of 'capsule'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    (Apparently) according to Hasbro Taiwan, most HASLAB VICTORY SABER stock for that region has been water damaged and will be cancelled and refunded. If customers respond on time, they will receive the Alpha Trion and Orion Pax set as an apology in addition to their refund, otherwise they will only receive their refund.

Word is that the twitter that rumour came from is fake......its different from the Hasbro Taiwan account.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

If it is all fake, it is a very cruel joke... because it is asking people to voluntarily cancel their orders with the promise of a free 2-pack if they do.
    When I read it, it didn't make sense that everyone was going to be having their orders cancelled with a full refund, but only people who voluntarily cancelled their orders first would get the free 2-pack,
    I wonder if it was done by someone who missed out on the pre-order, and is doing all this just to get a second chance at it from the cancelled orders they are creating.

That or standard 4-chan trollery is my guess. If the latter, then they must be loving the thread over on TFW about now.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    That or standard 4-chan trollery is my guess. If the latter, then they must be loving the thread over on TFW about now.
    It got posted there after it was posted on TFW, was called out as fake very quickly and then not talked about it since