Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 92102107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1175

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Nice!
    Looks like I'll be grabbing Tigerhawk and BW2 Tasmania Kid.

According to Jtprime17 on TFW2005, the links that are missing are deluxe Windblade and voyager Thundertron.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Really keen to see that Tigerhawk, finally.

It's been kicking around various leaks/rumour threads for a while now, and I suspect it just missed being done last year to go alongside TM2 Megatron. I know that the Hasbro design team have stated that there was a late decision made not to go in a full TransMetal/Fuzor direction with the line, after teasing it in a few early figures. I expect the design has been hanging around since then.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Looks like the first wave of 2024 Studio Series toys will occur at the end of October, and one of them could be this new Voyager Junkion Scrapheap...
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/09/23/...st-look-495181

Here we go again.

It seems a discount chain in the US has/had some Velocitron figures in stock, including the impossible-to-find Cosmos. No idea how many they are and some people in the comments seem very sceptical.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/09/30/...-stores-495711
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Leaked retailer solicitations for MP Rhinox and Legacy United Silverbolt.

It will be nice to finally have a Silverbolt with articulated wings. Only took them a couple of decades.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...verbolt/47906/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Possible leaked image (from Reddit) of:

Shockwave/Megatron/Soundwave 3-pack (Siege Shockwave minus accessories, Earthrise Megatron, Netflix Soundwave/Laserbeak in G1 colours; plus Studio Series 86 Coronation Starscream's throne).

Ghost Starscream/Waspinator 2-pack (translucent SS86 Coronation Starscream minus accessories).

It's good to see that Hasbro is letting TakaraTomy do a lot of their own redecos again, as we are seeing quite a few Generations toys with altered decos this year, and all of the Earthspark toys as well.
    It might have been good for my wallet to not be tempted by two different decos in the last 4 years, but I really missed being able to have that option of selecting a better looking deco if the Hasbro one sucked.

I like the idea of a BW Starscream/Waspinator 2-pack, but they already have Waspinator coming out in the 3rd Verses pack with Cheetor, and the only difference this one is likely to have is a Decepticon symbol on it.
    I think most fans might only get the 2-pack for the translucent Starscream, and offload Waspinator.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I like the idea of a BW Starscream/Waspinator 2-pack, but they already have Waspinator coming out in the 3rd Verses pack with Cheetor, and the only difference this one is likely to have is a Decepticon symbol on it.
    I think most fans might only get the 2-pack for the translucent Starscream, and offload Waspinator.
    TFW2005 says the Waspinator in this set is clear like the Starscream. It's hard for me to tell from the low res pic that has leaked, but maybe they're right.
    There's no basis in fiction for Waspinator to be clear though, is there? I'm well aware of the BW episode where Starscream's ghost takes over Waspinator's body, but his body stayed solid unless there's something I'm not remembering.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I'm interested in both of those, not sure if I'll actually buy them. That said, I'm still waiting for HasTak to redeco Earthrise Laserbeak into Buzzsaw. I'd love someone to ask Hasbro in one of those Q&A's why Hasbro still hasn't done such an easy redeco.

One of the few lines I still collect at the moment the MP's, it's also pretty much my favourite line the BW figures 😍