Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 758590919293949596979899100105115 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Is Hasbro Pulse set to expand to Australia?
    Youtuber Dan Who? recently talked to a Hasbro rep by the name of Emily at MCM Comiccon about G.I. Joe and in his video he asked about the lines move to go Hasbro Pulse Exclusive in the UK(the question starts at 17:31 if the timestamp in the link doesn't work) said rep read out a prepared statement from 'Consumer Care', along the already known news the GI Joe classified line would be Pulse exclusive in several European Markets and the UK, it would be available through Pulse in Australia, sounds good except we don't have Pulse yet do we? Slip of the tongue when preparing the statement? It can't be an Australia/Austria thing because both are specifically mentioned in the statement
    Video: https://youtu.be/gUARl-SLGYw?t=1051
    I hope we do get Pulse here because at least we might be able to get these harder to find items at a decent price than supporting scalpers who will overcharge on limited items.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Is Hasbro Pulse set to expand to Australia?
    Youtuber Dan Who? recently talked to a Hasbro rep by the name of Emily at MCM Comiccon about G.I. Joe and in his video he asked about the lines move to go Hasbro Pulse Exclusive in the UK(the question starts at 17:31 if the timestamp in the link doesn't work) said rep read out a prepared statement from 'Consumer Care', along the already known news the GI Joe classified line would be Pulse exclusive in several European Markets and the UK, it would be available through Pulse in Australia, sounds good except we don't have Pulse yet do we? Slip of the tongue when preparing the statement? It can't be an Australia/Austria thing because both are specifically mentioned in the statement
    Video: https://youtu.be/gUARl-SLGYw?t=1051
    The DREAM - so much less stress about trying to import things.

Although RIP to EBGames.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Although RIP to EBGames.
    oh...no....how unfortunate.....
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

But listening to the interview, it only mentions GI Joe Classified on Hasbro Pulse so maybe no to Transformers at this time.

And going on about the Australia/Austria thing, she says both Australia and then Austria not long after so maybe Hasbro Pulse might be coming sometime next year for certain brands.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I'd love to stop giving so much money to both Gamestop and Jeff Bezos. Bring on Hasbro Pulse I say.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I keep asking if it will be opened up here, but if it does happen, it will be a big surprise that even I won't know about.
    I think it will have a lot to with how it is set up here in terms of warehousing and distribution, as it wouldn't be something done by Hasbro themselves... and they already outsource their national warehousing/importing, but that company wouldn't be expected to do customer orders and shipping.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not to kick our Transformers fandom in the teeth, but at least most transformers items do get to EB/Zing. That G.I.Joe stuff doesn't seem to show up anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Not to kick our Transformers fandom in the teeth, but at least most transformers items do get to EB/Zing. That G.I.Joe stuff doesn't seem to show up anywhere.
    Your best chance for GI Joes is Amazon really. Or check Toymate and TK Maxx. Toymate has them on sale at the moment for $19. Got myself a couple of B.A.Ts and Alley Vipers from my Toymate the other day. TK Maxx has had some for $30 or red tagged at $22. There was Roadblock, Scarlet, Snake Eyes and Destro amongst them...

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    Your best chance for GI Joes is Amazon really. Or check Toymate and TK Maxx
    TK Maxx sells toys? I didn't know. I think i visited the outlet when it first opened but never saw any toys, so just assumed they don't have a toy section.

You would be amazed what you might find in TK Maxx from time to time... at the moment, you will find the last wave of Kingdom figures (Galvatron, Magnus, Rhinox and Tigatron and 'cheap' too), they had some later Earthrise voyagers at one point.

From time to time, they will have Marvel Legends figures fairly cheap. For example, i picked up a Professor X deluxe for $25 early this year. I picked up a couple of others last week.

At least once a month, you might find some 'diamonds in the rough' in there...