Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MP12+ Lambor/Sideswipe for November

Maybe I'll use my Energon Points at PC on this. I love cartoon accurate, but this such a minor upgrade.

EDIT: Nope, still would have to pay over $30 even with my Energon Points, not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    So literally Malibu Stacey with new hat is what we have here...

I guess it's ok for those that don't have one already, but for everyone else that does (which I'd say is a large amount by now) I don't see much incentive to buy this

Cartoon style Jet Judo!!!

It's certainly less different than MP (Red) Alert's anime edition. The red may be slightly different, but the only colour changes are the silver parts changed to white (shoulders, gun, feet, shins), and the elbow joints.
    I had very very very little interest in getting Anime Alert... there is even less interest in getting this one.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's certainly less different than MP (Red) Alert's anime edition. The red may be slightly different, but the only colour changes are the silver parts changed to white (shoulders, gun, feet, shins), and the elbow joints.
    I had very very very little interest in getting Anime Alert... there is even less interest in getting this one.
    I have zero interest in mp12+. Mp12 will do just fine

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Disappointed, thought they will do new faces etc.

Skip

Yeah, not a lot of interest in this guy for me - although I did grab the + version of Red Alert (and I think he really benefited from the Anime correct colour). You know what would be really nice? A + version of Soundwave with white parts instead of silver

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The tyre also look gray-ish as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Yeah, not a lot of interest in this guy for me - although I did grab the + version of Red Alert (and I think he really benefited from the Anime correct colour). You know what would be really nice? A + version of Soundwave with white parts instead of silver
    I agree about mp14+ he does look good on a shelf amongst the later released figures that have gone for an even greater toon accuracy look.

Add me to the not interested camp

I got MP14+ and I liked it... I am not so sure about this one