Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
Since it's been revealed that what we've seen so far is all we'll get in TLK Premier Edition, I however think they missed the opportunity of using this engineering on a Leader class figure. It would've been so much better with the extra budget to further break down the kibble, refine a few robit bits, and get the colors right. That'd be like RotF Leader Prime all over again. Ah well we'll see an MP knight Prime at some point no doubt.
Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
I'm glad I never got the AoE Leader Optimus. It didn't feel like they could make the new robot mode work with all the junk they hanging off him and the silly pop up head gimmick. Will be interesting to see if we do get a leader version with similar transformation.
Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
The 2nd Generations Leader AoE Optimus Prime is a decent enough figure. While the robot mode is more kibbley than this Voyager, it does have a more solid looking vehicle mode and superior colours and sculpting -- but of course, at double the price point. So in relative terms they're about on par with each other. The First Edition Leader AoE Prime toy on the other hand is just bad.

TLK Leader Optimus Prime is slated to be a redeco of the Generations AoE Leader Class figure. That's a pass for me.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime...r_Class_toys_7
I'd be up for an all-new leader-class figure of Knight Optimus - or better yet, a movie masterpiece - but until then, Takara have the Calibur Optimus coming in July, which is a substantial retool of the Armor Knight version of the leader-class mould. The truck parts that form the backpack now become a shield.