Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Welp, I've just sent a Facebook message requesting an update on an order I paid in full in Nov and allegedly shipped in Nov.

I'm going to open a PayPal claim if I don't hear by the end of Jan. I've already PMd here in late Nov, emailed in mid Dec and heard nothing.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

If you have the order number (from the original payment of the order), ask for the tracking number... as they sometimes forget to email the tracking info.

I had three packages sent on December 14th... two arrived on December 29th (15 days).... the third (shipped at the same time as the others) arrived today January 6th, which was another 8 days later (it took 50% longer to get here).
    That's still a lot less time than your order, but the shipping times seem to be so unreliable, even with items sent at the same time.

I wish they would put the tracking number under the appropriate order in the order history
    as that would save them time with emails asking for tracking numbers etc...

I also got my 2 mpm 11 ratchets today from them

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If you have the order number (from the original payment of the order), ask for the tracking number... as they sometimes forget to email the tracking info.

I had three packages sent on December 14th... two arrived on December 29th (15 days).... the third (shipped at the same time as the others) arrived today January 6th, which was another 8 days later (it took 50% longer to get here).
    That's still a lot less time than your order, but the shipping times seem to be so unreliable, even with items sent at the same time.
    Every inquiry ive sent has quoted the order number, and the date of payment.

I appreciate that the mail is messed up right now but I can't even get confirmation that my order has ever shipped, let alone a tracking number, after inquiring via 3 different avenues now.

I replied to my Arcee invoice seeking to delay shipment and received a reply the next day.

OMP has been in touch via facebook and the issue now resolved.

With people in Sydney receiving their G2 Sandstorms, I queried OMP to see what was happening with my order as I hadn't received a shipping notice. They finally got back to me on Friday and it seems that the order I placed in August was overlooked!

Awesome first impression and now they're checking to see if there's any stock left.

Great job OMP, well done.

They told me they are getting sandstorm in batches. That's why I have not gotten a shipping notice. So far out of my 4 pre orders. One arrived. Two cancelled and don't know what's going on with Sandstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    They finally got back to me on Friday and it seems that the order I placed in August was overlooked!

Awesome first impression and now they're checking to see if there's any stock left.

Great job OMP, well done.
    Did you use an account for this order, or did you use express check out?

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Did you use an account for this order, or did you use express check out?
    I set up an account