Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

It’s their stupid Crate system they have now. It seemed to work really well before they introduced it. I bought a bunch of instock items last week from their sale and still have not shipped them. Unsure if I’m spose to tell them to ship them or wether I have to wait. And I don’t even know what other items are in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    It’s their stupid Crate system they have now. It seemed to work really well before they introduced it. I bought a bunch of instock items last week from their sale and still have not shipped them. Unsure if I’m spose to tell them to ship them or wether I have to wait. And I don’t even know what other items are in stock.
    You need to search up the "Ship my crate/loot" option and add that to your basket AND go through the motions as though you're making a purchase.
    Only then will your items be shipped.
    Otherwise, it'll just sit there.

Btw, does anyone know if multiple vouchers can be used at one go?
    Got a 15 bucks voucher and a 10% off voucher that I'd like a clear off later on a purchase.

https://www.toybotimportz.com.au/blo...llectors-crate

this link shows how their entire crate system works at the moment. take note of the first comment as well. I have noticed that they have notes on some products to say they are in stock and ready to ship on the listing page. (I don't know how current they are with updating listings, but I'd suggest not too bad.

I think that there is an alternative where they just ship to you when it's most economical for them, depending on how much stuff is in your crate and how much shipping volume it takes up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I find that very surprising. Was this brand new or used? A casual search of NY and HLJ gives a price before shipping of ~$130-$160 compared to TBI pre shipping price of $180 but their shipping would likely be lower.
    It was LMIB, and by that I mean that the sticky tape and been cut but the toy was otherwise unhandled. Seemed to be a change of mind purchase from the original owner. So yeah, granted that it was technically a second hand toy, but still... managed to get it cheaper and faster than waiting for TBI to deliver the brand new Cordon that I paid for last year.

I got my other Cordon from Mandarake, who of course don't charge me until the toy ships. I'm really not a fan of stores that have the audacity to take my money first and then fail to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It was LMIB, and by that I mean that the sticky tape and been cut but the toy was otherwise unhandled. Seemed to be a change of mind purchase from the original owner. So yeah, granted that it was technically a second hand toy, but still... managed to get it cheaper and faster than waiting for TBI to deliver the brand new Cordon that I paid for last year.

I got my other Cordon from Mandarake, who of course don't charge me until the toy ships. I'm really not a fan of stores that have the audacity to take my money first and then fail to deliver.
    But where did you get it Gok? You said the cost was about half so that puts it at around $90? That is an insane price.

Mandarake for instance shows the price at around $130 before shipping. Then add shipping which is somewhere around $20-30 and you are at $150-$160. If you had a discount code with TBI then you could have picked up Cordon for around $155 incl. postage, $144 if you purchased it with another 3 items.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The sounds of the cicadas chirping outside is pretty much reflective of what it feels like to wait for my overdue TBI order...
    Yet another week passes and the cicada’s are still chirping.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Yet another week passes and the cicada’s are still chirping.
    I even ‘shipped my Loot Crate’ last week and still no shipping email. They really need to work on their shipping policy as they don’t do what they state.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I even ‘shipped my Loot Crate’ last week and still no shipping email. They really need to work on their shipping policy as they don’t do what they state.
    There is a post on fb explaining their recent absence.

We are responding to emails when we can, our baby boy has come down with a bad viral chest infection earlier this week; we’ve been busy at the hospital and doctors. His well-being comes first.

Thanks for understanding.
    -Kylie
    Just fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    But where did you get it Gok? You said the cost was about half so that puts it at around $90? That is an insane price.
    Got it from Mandarake. It was 7500JPY ($96) before shipping, which is roughly half of TBI's price. I agree that it's insane, but I wasn't complaining! It still worked out to be less than $120 after shipping, so still cheaper.

But I'd still like to receive the one that I preordered from TBI since I damn well paid for the damn thing. They've been offering me discount codes which I couldn't care less about. It's all far too PC-esque for my liking.