Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Has anyone received their MP-36+ Megatron orders yet? It's now a month past their ETA. I'm not stressed about it given their family issues but will be emailing them seeking an update.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Has anyone received their MP-36+ Megatron orders yet? It's now a month past their ETA. I'm not stressed about it given their family issues but will be emailing them seeking an update.
    I have stuff that should have been shipped out in November and haven't had a response on it. Has been a bit miss and miss for me.

I’m still waiting on MP-29+ and only just received Mp-17+ the other week so I wouldn’t be getting your hopes up any time soon

Well they’ve got a new estimate - delayed March 2019.

Yeah these guys have Premium Collectables written all over them. I’m expecting March to come and go and the inevitable ‘delayed April 2019’.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I feel your pain. Did you pay shipping or add it to your collector crate? They will only ship out when they feel like it if you choose the crate option.
    Sadly not, I picked another option and it says "sendle shipping courier"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffatron View Post
    I ordered some items last month that were in stock, and the order sits at unfulfilled. I emailed them twice (first after 2 weeks and then again a week and a half later) and still no reply.
    Interesting... same experience here.
    2nd time now that a shipment has arrived missing items.
    Purchased only in stock stuff so I'm quite peeved that it hasn't been fully fulfilled as I don't do preorders.
    Emailed twice over a period of a couple of weeks but haven't heard back either.
    They've started an auto reply thing with a queue number... that gives me a really bad vibe what with PC doing that before as well.
    Not asking for anything more than what i paid for as well as acknowledgement that they're going to rectify the mistake they made

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    that gives me a really bad vibe what with PC doing that before as well.
    ↑ EXACTLY THIS!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Not asking for anything more than what i paid for as well as acknowledgement that they're going to rectify the mistake they made
    Ditto. I don't even care about an acknowledgement or apology or anything, just give me what I've freakin' paid for. I have another preorder with them although the set hasn't come out yet... but I'm probably going to double purchase it because I just don't trust TBI anymore.

I am just over Aussie online retailers now. I went with PC out of a sense of patriotism and got burnt. I then supported TLTC, TLTC, Armoured Heaven and TBI and have also been burnt (although TLTC and AH have refunded my money). I'll stick with more reputable overseas online retailers or even pay extra for local independent store purchases. Indies charge more than the majors because they don't have the purchasing power of the majors. But if they prove to be more reliable in getting in stock, then sure, I will pay for that reliability and convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ↑ EXACTLY THIS!

Ditto. I don't even care about an acknowledgement or apology or anything, just give me what I've freakin' paid for. I have another preorder with them although the set hasn't come out yet... but I'm probably going to double purchase it because I just don't trust TBI anymore.

I am just over Aussie online retailers now. I went with PC out of a sense of patriotism and got burnt. I then supported TLTC, TLTC, Armoured Heaven and TBI and have also been burnt (although TLTC and AH have refunded my money). I'll stick with more reputable overseas online retailers or even pay extra for local independent store purchases. Indies charge more than the majors because they don't have the purchasing power of the majors. But if they prove to be more reliable in getting in stock, then sure, I will pay for that reliability and convenience.
    I usually purchase through saviers toys and I've never had a bad experience. But I guess there's always a risk when you're dealing with an independent company rather than a large corporation

I got a massive shipment late last week.

including all the following:

Zeta ZB-03 Kronos (Silver Arrow)[Silver Bolt]
    MP-9 Rodimus Convoy (Reissue)
    Unique Toys Challenger [age of extinction Optimus Prime]
    Unique Toys Day and Night [Legends scale snap dragon and Cerebros]
    Unique Toys No Minds and Unhappy [Legends scale Highbrow and Ape Face]
    New Age flipper [teensy tine legends scale Bumblebee]
    Transformers Siege Deluxe Cog
    Perfect Effect PC-14 Grand Cannon [gun for fortress maximus]
    Add on kit of faces and stand for MP Megatron
    New Age H3 Harry [very small legends scale Prowl]

It was well packed with bubble wrap and shrinkwrap, while the shipping box copped some travel damage everything inside was fine. Shipping notifications and delivery updates came to my email account from Sendle.

I think I put up some pictures on my twitter account

No issues here. Except that now I have to find the time to open and enjoy all this awesome.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I think I've been put off TBI given the wait and lack of communication on my waiting items. I entirely understand that they're just a duo that do this in their own personal time, while also looking after their child however if you want to keep expanding then you need to be able to deal with all the rigors that come with becoming a larger business.

Their response to the items being locked at customs is extremely unprofessional. Blaming another party does little to avail the fact that you have my money and do not have my purchases nor have you conveyed that you are doing anything to get the item. Considering that my item was released 6 months ago and is basically sold out everywhere else, I have little faith that I will ever receive it.

To their credit, I do not lump them up in the same category as PC and would never do so. I believe that they are honest hard-working people that want to sell figures at decent rates to Australians. Unfortunately they simply are not able to deal with problems that arise expanding faster than you can support.