Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    that gives me a really bad vibe what with PC doing that before as well.
    ↑ EXACTLY THIS!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Not asking for anything more than what i paid for as well as acknowledgement that they're going to rectify the mistake they made
    Ditto. I don't even care about an acknowledgement or apology or anything, just give me what I've freakin' paid for. I have another preorder with them although the set hasn't come out yet... but I'm probably going to double purchase it because I just don't trust TBI anymore.

I am just over Aussie online retailers now. I went with PC out of a sense of patriotism and got burnt. I then supported TLTC, TLTC, Armoured Heaven and TBI and have also been burnt (although TLTC and AH have refunded my money). I'll stick with more reputable overseas online retailers or even pay extra for local independent store purchases. Indies charge more than the majors because they don't have the purchasing power of the majors. But if they prove to be more reliable in getting in stock, then sure, I will pay for that reliability and convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ↑ EXACTLY THIS!

Ditto. I don't even care about an acknowledgement or apology or anything, just give me what I've freakin' paid for. I have another preorder with them although the set hasn't come out yet... but I'm probably going to double purchase it because I just don't trust TBI anymore.

I am just over Aussie online retailers now. I went with PC out of a sense of patriotism and got burnt. I then supported TLTC, TLTC, Armoured Heaven and TBI and have also been burnt (although TLTC and AH have refunded my money). I'll stick with more reputable overseas online retailers or even pay extra for local independent store purchases. Indies charge more than the majors because they don't have the purchasing power of the majors. But if they prove to be more reliable in getting in stock, then sure, I will pay for that reliability and convenience.
    I usually purchase through saviers toys and I've never had a bad experience. But I guess there's always a risk when you're dealing with an independent company rather than a large corporation

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Has anyone received their MP-36+ Megatron orders yet? It's now a month past their ETA. I'm not stressed about it given their family issues but will be emailing them seeking an update.
    Well they’ve got a new estimate - delayed March 2019.

Yeah these guys have Premium Collectables written all over them. I’m expecting March to come and go and the inevitable ‘delayed April 2019’.

Even BBTS have listings that are updated at the end of a month to say arriving next month. they never email all their buyers updating this sort of thing, you have to go to the listing on the website to find out and sometimes its not till a few days into the new month until the listing updates.
    I have experienced this myself. It's frustrating but what are they going to do when that's all the information they have. I've seen this with listings of Hasbro product, let alone third party or otherwise.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I’m still waiting on MP-29+ and only just received Mp-17+ the other week so I wouldn’t be getting your hopes up any time soon
    Thanks but that's discouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Well they’ve got a new estimate - delayed March 2019.

Yeah these guys have Premium Collectables written all over them. I’m expecting March to come and go and the inevitable ‘delayed April 2019’.
    Right well that's annoying. We know this release is not delayed, RK was shipping these from end December.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now but won't be ordering again. This was my first and only order because I wanted to buy locally.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Even BBTS have listings that are updated at the end of a month to say arriving next month. they never email all their buyers updating this sort of thing, you have to go to the listing on the website to find out and sometimes its not till a few days into the new month until the listing updates.
    I have experienced this myself. It's frustrating but what are they going to do when that's all the information they have. I've seen this with listings of Hasbro product, let alone third party or otherwise.
    Delays are understandable, even if the root cause is the company itself sometimes they (and life) just happens. But it's the complete lack of contact to support queries that is annoying.

Yep, these guys are like PC

In regards to MP36+, it's not like RK has to deal with nanny state customs in importing replica firearms. It sucks but it is what it is.

And yes sometimes the website isn't updated on every single item they have for sale. BBTS can update it because they have a dedicated team of people. These guys are are 2 people with a kid and day jobs. Sure I can understand the frustration, but I can also see it from their point of view.

From what I’ve heard, they seem to get a lot of stock that gets stuck at customs/freight forwarders. That’s one reason why people are not getting their stuff on time I’m guessing. As for responding to messages, I had a response a few days ago so they are responding.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Yep, these guys are like PC
    I agree to a certain extent to this comment... they don't appear to be doing anything criminal however I can see why they are starting to get that comparison. I ordered IN STOCK items pretty much a month ago.

For the record, I personally don't think they are doing a PC, but I can see why others might.

In regards to MP36+, it's not like RK has to deal with nanny state customs in importing replica firearms. It sucks but it is what it is.
    I sort of agree with this, if you're going to compare retailers then at least compare them with someone in the same country.

And yes sometimes the website isn't updated on every single item they have for sale. BBTS can update it because they have a dedicated team of people. These guys are 2 people with a kid and day jobs. Sure I can understand the frustration, but I can also see it from their point of view.
    If you choose to start running a business, whether it be for plastic toys for man children like ourselves or be it for something else... you're a business. If they don't have enough staff or time to run the business then that's something they either rectify, or deal with being compared to someone like PC.

Like I've said before, delays happen. But if those delays in communication and / or shipping are in part due to not having enough resources to run the business, then there has to come a point where they expand or close down. I'd prefer it to be the former as I think they do have good intentions (see my point on the comparisons with PC and RK), but they losing the risk of losing customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffatron View Post
    I sort of agree with this, if you're going to compare retailers then at least compare them with someone in the same country.
    To be clear, I only referenced RK to show that the product is shipping from other retailers, meaning this is not a case of a product delay.

I take it that it could have been held up at customs but at this point that is just an assumption since they haven't explained why it is delayed.

Having never ordered from them I don't know if the delays being described here are normal or have gotten worse.