Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i ordered fans toys stomp last week, arrived this monday in perfect condition. great price, fast shipping excellent service.

I have several orders outstanding with ToybotImportz, but that's because they aren't due yet.

This week they had a few items from different orders in stock already and chose to send them out to me early off their own bat. well packed, and arrived on Wednesday after shipping Monday. As an aside, the courier company didn't crush/destroy the shipping box.

Happy shopper. Now to find the time to open my goodies
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Happy first customer here. Got my items safe n sound and quick

I have about 4 preorders so have not actually received anything yet. But they are very friendly. I'd also recommend contacting them if something you want is not on their site as they may be able to get it in. I enquired about XTransbots Andras and the preorder magically appeared on their site a few hours later.

I received my first order yesterday.

It was packaged really well and they were excellent to deal with.

Their courier on the other hand are a disgrace. The box had a hole gouged in it and had been with the courier for delivery for two whole days before it arrived on the third. A bit of damage to two of the boxes inside but if it hadn't been packaged as well as it had it could have been worse.

I provided feedback on the courier to them and they were very receptive. I will not hesitate to order more from them in future.

Received my first shipping notification on the Wednesday then received my parcel on the Thursday. Parcel was a bit banged up but inside was perfectly wrapped and secured and even had some free insignia decals thrown in. Will definitely be placing orders with them in the future.

Just put in a pre order for a few things that were sold out everywhere else! So far they seem a very polite business with good contact with their customers. Beyond the usual "your order is recieved" email I was sent another one thanking me for my business.

Hopefully everything goes nice and smoothly!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Some caution if you are in tcca and tfdu in Facebook groups. They have banned their ads.

Didn?t need Jedi instinct to predict.
    Hope everyone got their purchases or else you know the drill.

I haven't had issues with communication, and do get my stuff. So I'm not grabbing my torch and pitchfork

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I haven't had issues with communication, and do get my stuff. So I'm not grabbing my torch and pitchfork
    Put on the battle vest... cash me outside! How bout dat! Raaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!