As one of the many Transformers Movie promotions and exhibits in Asia, this one is in Hong Kong, in the middle of a shopping centre in the North West city of Tuen Mun. The Shopping Centre is called Tuen Mun Town Plaza, or TMT Plaza... and there wasn't any signage that I could find to say how long it will be there for.

The exhibit takes up a lot of floor space, with several large robot statues, a console gaming area, toy displays, and a mini-store jointly run by ToysRUs (who have a store in the centre) and a merchandise store.

Now why can't we have this sort of thing in Australia... just about every other country in this part of the world has had a nice Transformers exhibit in the last month.

This is an amazing set up, and the statues are really nicely detailed. I hope they don't just get trashed when the exhibit is finished.

Bumblebee and Optimus

Megatron

Hot Rod

Sqweeks.

They also had a competition, to win one of 10 gold coloured Optimus statues (I can't tell if it is an existing licensed statue, or something specially created for this event). People have to post up their "happy moment" to the facebook page of the TMTplaza before June 30th, to win one.

(to be continued)