Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Power of the Primes toyline leaked

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So...if the leaders have an evolution gimmick does that mean...PMOP SHOULD of replaced optimus prime here?

Because ginrai bulks up to become super ginrai via the trailer, sure orion pax to prime is nice but its a much better fit personally.

All I know is the decoy suits I want each and everyone while the rest I need to think long and hard about

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Gone already.
    The facebook posting is still there, but that link I posted before isn't working anymore... so I've changed it to one that should work.

Those additional eight slides detail the gimmicks/play-pattern for each of the size classes, plus reveal more Cyber series toys (reissuing two old Commanders, and releasing two new Battalions in wave 3 - Sideswipe and Shockwave), and a new "iconic character" toyline of four figures (Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron and Starscream), done in very simplistic, cheap styles (even simpler looking than Cyber Battalion toys), of about Deluxe size.

The play-pattern info on each size class notes things Hasbro announced at SDCC, with a few more added bits of info...

Prime Masters
    - 13 Prime Masters (12 plus matrix), but only 8 will be released at regular retail (as I suspected earlier). The remaining 5 either have a limited release, like store exclusives... Or, maybe the 4 Leader Class toys and Predaking are packed with a Prime Master each.
    - their pretender shells become weapons for the Prime Masters to ride/use.

Legends
    - 9 toys (see first post).
    - Prime Masters fit inside each toys' alt-mode (the reissued Shrapnel and recoloured Brawn as Outback have hollowed out spot, but CW Windcharger doesn't, so this one is now most likely a new mould)
    - It says "fan favorite characters" for this range... I wouldn't exactly call any of these 9 characters as major fan favourites.

Deluxe
    - 13 toys (see first post)
    - Prime Masters attach to the Deluxe toy in both of their modes, with it attaching to the chest of the robot mode.

Voyager
    - 5 toys (see first post)
    - Armour accessories that the Prime Masters plug onto.

Leader (no individual slide)
    - A Prime Master can fit into the chest.

Titan Class
    - Predaking is noted as being Titan Class, confirming it will be in the same "size class" as Devastator, Metroplex, Trypticon and Fort Max.
    - To be released in the Fall in America, which is our Spring, and that's the usual "scheduled" release date for Titans in America, showing up in stores around August... we just get ours a month or two earlier here.
    - Predaking can hold two Prime Masters inside it's chest (Leaders only hold one)

Those Movie toy slides are puzzling though, as the dates for the first two waves have already passed... so maybe the line was cancelled due to lack of retailer interest, and this slide show is at least 6 months old (which would explain why several later wave images are stand-in images of old toys or basic art).
    Blackout does look like a new mould, or a reworked TF1 Voyager, but Grimlock looks like the TF4 mould.

Sometimes when there has been a one-off leak, Hasbro would promptly release official images or press-release to get on top of it... but if this was the key feature of their Transformers presentation in September at HasCon, I wonder if they will just sit on it for the next 6 weeks, or start drip-feeding us official images or artwork, and then use HasCon to reveal the actual toys.
    Last edited by griffin; 25th July 2017 at 04:49 PM.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is it too much to hope for somewhere to store Clobber and Pterro on Grimlock and Swoop? I have been having an illogical amount of fun with Brawn and Brawn.

Not sure I want more Combiner Wars style toys, but boy do I want new Pretender toys.

Hope they add Iguanus to the lineup.

If those Prime Master Decoys turn into weapons, I'd love to see an Abominus/combiner-compatible gun-mode Sixshot in there as well. It's probably too much to ask, but it'd be cool.

Either way, stellar work from Hasbro here. Usually there'll only be a handful of TFs that get my interest from new lines, with a few maybes as well, but this time I'm really looking forward to a lot of it. A good third of the line is must-haves for me. Especially that Predaking - if it's the same situation as the Combiner Wars Devastator then this is the closest we'll ever come to a Masterpiece Predacons set, and I'm a huge sucker for the G1 Predacons/Predaking.

Personally I am really excited to see all this stuff. I missed out on alot of items from cw onwards and thankfully while all these new reveals look great it isn't a line where I must have everything, I will get predaking anx the dinos for sure, most likely abominus and then mayyybe leader rodimus. I am more excited to see what else comes from this line, it is supposed to run through 2019 so I am hoping for some army builders for each faction (bring on vehicons or generic seekers) and I am hoping for a new ratchet/ironhide. I was also surprised that predaking was the next titan, I thought unicron would be a more appropriate way to end the 'prime wars' trilogy

There is a lot of "yes please" here forme

Where are Starscreams arm combiner ports?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Where are Starscreams arm combiner ports?
    Because he's a combiner torso. Look's like this year will be cumlination of the last few years of toy engineering (and Hasbro have hinted now they've developed modern, great, combiners and Headmasters and the like, they can offer a greater range of products than ever before so don't expect them to go away forever at any point). I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Because he's a combiner torso. Look's like this year will be cumlination of the last few years of toy engineering (and Hasbro have hinted now they've developed modern, great, combiners and Headmasters and the like, they can offer a greater range of products than ever before so don't expect them to go away forever at any point). I'm excited.
    nono, I know hes a combiner torso, I'm just wondering where the arm ports are? The leg (I assume?) ports are on the bottom of the robot mode legs, but idk where the arm ports are?