Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Power of the Primes toyline leaked

Not as solid as the above leaks but another potential one, Deluxe Wreck-gar as a Walgreens exclusive:

Source: TFW2005

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This one is stretching it a bit but the preview of IDWs Till All Are One had Starscream in his PotP body fighting a emissary of a Prime in Windblade's mind.

With all the talk of merging and stealing minds you can sort of see all the dots start to connect to where PotP is headed. After all Hasbro has been talking up a big game about easter eggs for Starscream.

Remember how some Bus Stops were adorned with enormous Titans Return posters? I know some resourceful members here got their hands on a couple of them. I'm hoping POTP might get some similar advertising, in which case I might be asking exactly how those previous posters were acquired...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

This could be a leaked mock-up of the upcoming Titan Predaking combiner... a VERY rough preliminary mock-up.
    In case it is true, I didn't want to risk hosting a copy here.

It also includes a white mock-up figure next to it, that is being claimed to be a new Megatron toy... but I'm not so sure.

Wink

I have been waiting for someone to post this to ask if the little white guy is Megatron. The back end of the vehicle in front screams tank. And the lines match that Cyberverse Megs whose photos keep showing up.

Default Dinobots combiner with Optimus Prime in POtP

Just saw Robot kingdom posted the details in their Facebook page. Looks great. Collectively named as Volcanius.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This could be a leaked mock-up of the upcoming Titan Predaking combiner... a VERY rough preliminary mock-up.
    In case it is true, I didn't want to risk hosting a copy here.

It also includes a white mock-up figure next to it, that is being claimed to be a new Megatron toy... but I'm not so sure.
    A considerable improvement over the silhouette image of Predaking.

There's more bang for your buck in having a titan class combiner (see Devastator) than a stand alone like Metroplex or Trypticon.

Ok I feel a little dumb asking but what exactly is the prime master gimmick supposed to do? Titans Returns/Headmasters has the little guys be the head and you can swap heads around and stuff. Targetmasters had little guys turn into the gun. So what do these do? Anything? They just sit on the chest of some figures?

Yep, they just sit inside the chests of Leaders, on the chests/arms of Voyagers and Deluxes, ride inside Legends, and you can plug them in as (rather featureless) heads on TR figures...

And they seem to fit in the feet and hands of the PotP combiners.

Think of them as power-ups.

Really I don't know how a kid is supposed to keep track of all the overlapping power-ups from Titan Masters, Primes, and combiner configurations without a spreadsheet.