Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
Did you see the reposed Scattershot pic?

Hun-gurrr is a modified Silverbolt with the legs forming the beast necks. The arms form the back legs and some dinky fold up fore legs are attached to the back of his hips.
What intrigues me is the kibble on the beast's tummy (bot's back). It is almost down to the ground. The gesalt's chest would be stored on the necks/legs and the back should be clean. So what is it? It looks like the tail mis transformed. It is where I would expect it to be on a Silverbolt (aircraft nose) but how does it get over the head to rest on the bot's chest in bot mode.
Yeah I've seen the conspiracy theory that he's Silverbolt (I personally think if he's not a new mould he'll be a Sky Lynx heavy heavy retool.), but that really doesn't excuse it. I have that attachment to Hun-Gurrr, that others have for the Predacons or the Seekers, or what have you. And especially since his original toy is absolutely one that could haves followed Hasbro and TakaraTomys current 'Take the G1 toy, add some modern engineering/joints and go'