Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
I got the e-mail, but no letter, nor anything about signing up for an account on their website.
Can't link a subscription either because I don't have a number.
That's where I was until I got the letter. I didn't get a chance to call them up so might email them about my subscription and follow up with a call on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
Issue two is out in newsagents now ($12.99) for anyone that hasnt subscribed yet.
For those interested issue 02 is volume 36 and contains Spotlight: Shockwave, Spotlight: Soundwave, Stormbringer 1-4, Spotlight: Nightbeat, Spotlight: Hot Rod.
Going to have another quality comparison PB? The last one was very informative
Sure, when I figure out how I get my copy. I have those issues as original comics and in two different IDW reprints. I'd expect as they are working off native digital files there won't be much difference but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
Yeah I picked up Issue 2 today. Read the Spotlight:Shockwave. Shockwave took down all 5 dinobots by himself! Since when did the Dinobots become so weak? I can understand Devastator being a tough ask but Shockwave?
Shockwave is one of the extraordinary powerful bots in the IDW verse. And that issue is also a homage to the original Marvel comics in which basically the same set of events happened. But there's also an easy out, the energon fields weakened the Dinobots