Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AUS Toy & Hobby Fair 2009 Dates.

The registration requires a reason for your attendence (like, you're a retailer or media etc), but didn't verify our credentials when we showed up. It meant anyone could get in for the heck of it, and it's free. That doesn't mean they will be as relaxed next year or any year, but depending on the number interested in going, I could give you each instructions on how to register under my business name (or your own if you have one).
    But if we have too many wanting to go next year, I might have to see if Hasbro want us to show up at a particular day and time so that we don't get in the way of their customers (they could easily have us removed if a dozen odd fans descend en-masse while they are trying to kiss the asses of major retailers who have millions of dollars to throw around).

Also be mindful that like 2007, there may not be any TFs out on public display next year (they had all the movie toys hidden in a back room, and only people on appointment - the retailers - would be ushered out to the display).

I guess post here if you are wanting to get into Toyfair next year, and I'll post more details when I get them, depending on how many are interested.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I would like to go and have an ABN/ business I can register under.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 23rd October 2008 at 10:55 AM.

I'd go if others were going. I'm not a fussy person about seeing toys in advance. Nothing matters till I have them in hand! So yeah, really only going for the social aspect but if there are a lot of others who want to go and see the toys instead, I'll be happy to not go so as we don't onslaught the entire Hasbro display.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection