Thread: Leaked POTP images

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Leaked POTP images

Some leaked images that relate to two toys revealed at NYCC - back of the packaging for Rodimus Uncronus, and the cover of the instructions for Alchemist Prime with Submarauder.

More leaked images of POTP toys and box art... including three possible combiner combinations.

Four more leaked images from China.... showing us the new biocard for POTP, as well as how the feet and fists work on the Dinobot combiner Volcanicus.

Massive leaks posted on https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocReports including more character cards, good photos of Moonracer and Elita 1 vehicle mode (retooled star scream by the looks) and more, including package shots of Swoop and more
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Oh and if you ever wondered where baby cybertronians come from, check out Moonracers photo carrying a titan master. She looks like she's pregnant with a baby bump!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Oh and if you ever wondered where baby cybertronians come from, check out Moonracers photo carrying a titan master. She looks like she's pregnant with a baby bump!
    Funny lol, but it's just the powermaster gimmick being added. A few others showed that off too. Doubt I'll display any like that

Leaked images have surfaced of PotP Voyagers Elita-1, Inferno and Hun Gurrr showing us the back of their boxes and bios.
    Deluxe Moonracer's card is also shown, but more interestingly there is also a cardback for a NEW Decepticon Blast Off figure which has the picture blocked out.
    It seems to be the shape of the Takara Unite Warriors Blast Off, so I suspect he'll be coming out as a BBTS etc exclusive like CW Groove/Brake-Neck/Quickslinger did.

Pictures here: https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ast-off/40281/

Blast Off is a surprise, and I think Hasbro wanted it released like the other three, but I don't know why they didn't do the usual May "exclusive" release for this one.
    I wonder if it will be modified to have the Prime Master attach to it, or if it has existing ports to plug it into.

The card art for Blast Off has been leaked, giving us a really good look at what the colours should be on this Hasbro release of the Japanese Unite Warriors toy.

How did I miss that last lot of leaked images??? It might just be the angle of the photo but Elita-1 looks good even though she's a Starscream remould.