Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
eBay, stolen goods, and the back dock of the stores his mates work at.
As drifand said, don't look to PC for any kind of example, if anything you want to distance yourself as far as possible from even having him mentioned in your threads.
In saying that it might not be a bad idea to look at what other AU based TF stores are doing to get some ideas. Some are listed HERE (clicky) however that list is incomplete and hasnt been updated in a while. Just as we've said, probably avoid using PC as any kind of example.

Do some research on different options like taobao, Hasbro Asia, and whatever other wholesalers you can find that can reliably source you stock.
Reliability is key, dont sacrifice service, quality or reliability for cost, because while certain stores might look cheaper they are also the ones that never deliver or communicate and force customers to have to do bank chargebacks and paypal claims.
Thanks. Definitely didn't mean I'm looking at PC as an example, I was just referring to their prices. I'm exploring lots of different options in terms of suppliers. Low prices is second on my priority list, customer service is definitely at the top