Just finished watching them all on youtube so wanted to share a few thoughts but didn't wanna give out any spoilers.

So since this is a review thread:

SPOILERS
. SPOILERS!
. SPOILERS AHEAD! BEWARE!

Rather than break down the plot (I'll leave that for others) I'm just going to list a few of my personal pro's and cons:

PRO'S:
*Watching Trypticon fight Metroplex is always great
*Starscream is a ghost again and like the G1 cartoon inhabits Trypticon for a time
*I really liked the characterization of Megatron from the first cartoon and it is continued here
*Perceptor (yay!)
*Hotlink (wow - cant believe he got an outing!)
*Overlord is portrayed as a murdering smiling psychopath as he should be - very IDW'esque
*Delved into a lot of the TF lore such as Primus and the original 13
*Peter Cullen is Optimus this time around which always sits well
*Fortress Maximus is actually Titan-sized rather than just a big bot and is portrayed as someone who primarily wants non-violence
*Rodimus Prime is done very like the G1 cartoon as in he doubts himself and would rather not have the matrix and ends up (briefly) being much happier going back to being Hot Rod.
*The set up has been done for the evil version of Hot Rod/Rodimus to make an appearance
*Lots of characters actually transform (unlike IDW)
*Megatronus/The Fallen makes a suitably dramatic appearance at the end

Con's
*The animation quality is no better than the first cartoon
*The city is all but deserted before the fights even start
*They keep talking about needing to 'rally every Autobot' but besides the main cast already in play this consists of four Decepticon Seekers. Where the hell is everyone?!
*Except at the very start with the individual Constructions cleaning up and one scene where one of the copter Torchbearers drops Rodimus off, the four gestalts never uncombine, even when it would make sense for them to like when they need to distract and harass Trypticon.
*Menasor and Devestator are too willing to take orders from Victorion
*Optimus dies for like, what, the 50th time?!
*The Titan fight between Trypticon and Metroplex drags on too long and it pretty much is just them taking turns giving each other a bash.
*Windblade is cool, but takes too much of the spotlight so you get kinda tired of her by the end
*Sentinel Prime is mentioned as one of the 'Original 13' going against all previous lore
*The lore regarding the Titans that Metroplex talks of is contradicted by Fortress Maximus apparently having been built for the war and then decomissioned
*The whole thing could have been sped up a bit, this could have been done over eight episodes rather than 10. Maybe if Trypticon was able to get the lead out and walk a bit faster it would have been good for all concerned (except his enemies of course)

So overall I quite enjoyed sitting and watching it with my son today, but wont feel the need to see it again until it turns up as a likely extra when the Bumblebee movie gets released on Blu Ray, much like the Combiner Wars cartoon was on the TF5 Blu Ray.