The other thing is that trying to censor a reasonable discussion just because you don't like what is being said, isn't going to make things go away.

I honestly don't think anyone wanted the situation with MP-44 to be like this- I certainly didn't - and it deeply saddens me that this figure release, which should have been divided between opions of "I'm happy with MP-10" and "shut up and take my money" has instead turned into a painful experience on the wallet, a financial turn-off and a spouler fest by Takara, whwn ordinarily they keep transformations top secret. It's not just the price that irks me, it's that this experience is so different from the hypefest that past MP releases have been. Then to make matters worse, the price gulf between TT and 3P has now gotten so large that 3P actually looks like it's a way better deal. And I'm saying that as someone who's been opposed to KO and 3P alternatives.

And no, I'm not saying I want the 3P option; I'm saying I want my Masterpiece golden era back dammit!