Page 137 of 191 FirstFirst ... 117127132133134135136137138139140141142147157 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1904

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

I just got charged $41 for a Transformer by Amazon AU. My educated guess is that it's Jackpot.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

That would be nice if it was from Amazon Australia.
    I have all four on my wishlist, so if they had stock, or leftover stock, I would hope it would be offered to me.
    I looked at all four pages and three are still just listing as Amazon UK stock, with no other buying options.

Roadranger/Puffer appears to have two AU listings, with the other one having stock from America, and they have it in stock (for au$73), and mine just shipped (it was au$66 when I ordered it 2 weeks ago).
    Usually Amazon AU has one listing, with buying options for you to select, which would include any domestic and foreign sources.

Amazon UK stock listing - Amazon US stock listing

Puffer/road ranger did have australian listings for a day or so
    Mine were posted today

Edit: ignore that i misread griffins post

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Jackpot and Mutant Tigatron were available briefly directly from Amazon Au this evening, for $43 and $63 respectively, there was 4 of each available when I saw the entry and after I had put my order in they were out of stock. They are apparently due to arrive Friday.

Got an email that they are still trying to source the Jurassic Park set. It's not a cancellation so fingers crossed mine gets fulfilled.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just got charged $41 for a Transformer by Amazon AU. My educated guess is that it's Jackpot.
    Yep, got an email a few hours ago saying they shipped my Jackpot. Looks like it's coming from their NSW DC. Now I just have to hope the QC on him isn't craptacular.

Also, I got my Ranger and Puffer I ordered direct from Amazon US. They seem really good, now if Amazon AU could just send me my Pipes preorder.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Pipes is on Amazon through Gamesmen. Slammer was available as well, but sold out.

It said the shipment wouldn't arrive till the new year, but considering it's only Penhurst, I wouldn't imagine them not arriving no later than next week.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I got an email saying Legacy Skids has been delayed to August 2022. Maybe Hasbro is moving him to a later wave?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got an email saying Legacy Skids has been delayed to August 2022. Maybe Hasbro is moving him to a later wave?
    Same for Dragstrip.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got that e-mail for those two plus Bulkhead and and Kickback. Seems odd given that the wave is a) so far away, b) pretty much set at this point (having gone out to all the retailers' inventory systems), and c) has probably gone into production now.

Also, being pushed back almost 6 months is a huge delay. I wonder if Hasbro is simply adding in a buffer for plague disruptions?