Page 159 of 193 FirstFirst ... 139149154155156157158159160161162163164169179 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1930

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Crankcase is due today, but probably won't prepare for shipment by the end of the day.

Shocker.

I have cancelled so many pre-orders in recent months because of Amazons release dates being delayed...

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    I have cancelled so many pre-orders in recent months because of Amazons release dates being delayed...
    Same here... and it is annoying that they don't have a "reason" option to note that it was due to them changing their release dates. (I usually use "will not arrive in time" which isn't actually true if I don't need them before a certain date, but it won't be making it to me at the date they first promised.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Same here... and it is annoying that they don't have a "reason" option to note that it was due to them changing their release dates. (I usually use "will not arrive in time" which isn't actually true if I don't need them before a certain date, but it won't be making it to me at the date they first promised.)
    They have really dropped the ball in recent months. I was happy to always go to them because of their Prime service with next day delivery and pretty good sales at times but i have had a few issues with stuff not being delivered either which is very frustrating dealing with them too.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Found Legacy Dead End cheaper and quicker on The Gamesmens Ebay page, so canceled my Amazon pre-order which isnt due for another few weeks.

Will have to check the Gamesmen then, do not personally care if I wait but cheaper is appealing

Another deal, $15 Paleotrex. Grindor is not actually advertised as a sale like Paleotrex is, but all the same I wonder if there is a TF sale on

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...2C496&sr=8-101

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

But is it a problem with Amazon, or are they simply being screwed over in turn by Hasbro (and whatever middleman supplier they use) being unable to meet their own deadlines?

Could be Hasbro/middlemen considering wave 1 is still the latest the other big retailers have

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    But is it a problem with Amazon, or are they simply being screwed over in turn by Hasbro (and whatever middleman supplier they use) being unable to meet their own deadlines?
    Previous discussions on this board have leaned towards a sort of stalemate, with Amazon saying that Hasbro are the ones setting the strict embargo dates, and Hasbro saying that they haven't set those dates unto Amazon making it an Amazon problem